This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virtual fleet of survival

hey, this is my first fleet. Let me point out that this only a little bit like the AUVF! (read the history, plus i have dboy's permission, and i did not copy Armagedon virtual fleet, look further down to the evidence) At the moment its not really a fleet, more like a stargate ark series. It will become a fleet after a few of the arks though.

History so far:

Spoiler:
    Ok, remember when earth is under attack by the gou'ld in 'there but for the grace of god' in season 1. It is in another reality from 'grace of god' but it follows the basic story line in 'within the serpent's grasp' and 'serpent’s lair' but SG1 fail their mission and earth gets invaded by the gou'ld.

But in this reality the Stargate was discovered by America and it was told to the other nations of the earth when they found it. The different countries finally agree on sharing the Stargate programme, after several years, and the facility it was housed in was much larger and manned with more personnel. They manage to uncover more tech and manage to make an off world base.

In the early years of the programme, earth was visited by SG1 from another reality and time period, remember in 'ripple effect' (about the time after the gou'ld attack earth). (Jack, Daniel, Teal’c and Samantha) With no obvious way back they help this reality with technology from their time to help with the gou'ld. As time goes on things start to happen nearly the same as they did in the first series, except for the 2 SG1's wondering the base (SG1a the older SG1 and SG1b the ones from this reality) SG1a goes on the mission to destroy the hat'aks, but they fail.

As many people are evacuated from earth as possible and the base is then destroyed by the self destruct when Jaffa soldiers attack it and nearly breach the gate room, general Hammond is killed as he destroys the base with his final breath.

Unlike Apophis only attacking with two ships, several are sent to attack. SG1a's mission was to go into one of the ships with another two teams each and then ring to the other ships. They only got as far as the bridge before they realized they were on Apophis' ship and were overrun with Jaffa. Jack makes it into the Stargate onboard and dials it up, but gets shot in the back by a staff weapon as he triess to enter it.

Mean while earth has some defences from attack, they were not shielded and were destroyed from orbit. Earth is taken. The Alfa site is the last free people of earth. Including most people from the surrounding area, ten thousand (this can be lowered if to high) and the people already on base at the time of evacuation. All technology is sent to the alpha site and important information.

Over twelve thousand people at the alpha site are continuing their search for advanced technology to free earth and defeat the gou'ld. They have managed to make allies of the locals, who are human and are at the same technological level as free earth is now, and persuade them to help defeat the gou'ld. The Stargate is revealed to the populace, as it was nearly twenty miles away from the city in a cave that would big enough for a hat'ak to fit in, and riots break out. But as the planet is ruled by one government, nothing major happens.

Now, major is nukeclear war, minor is riots and protests, just wanted to make that clear.

Ground tech list:
    (Will be updated over time)

Spoiler:
    Sub machine guns:
    P-90

Assault rifles:
    M16A4

Heavy machine guns:

Sniper rifles:

Heavy weaponry:

Pistols:

Alien weapons:
    > Zat, (stolen from killed Jaffa)
    - 1 shot stun
    - 2 shots kill
    - 3 shots disintegrate
    > Staff weapon (stolen from killed Jaffa)
    - 1 shot can kill a human, depends on location of impact.
    - 2 shots can kill a human, depends on location of impact.
    - 3 shots will kill a human. (Shock of pain)
    > Gortan assault rifle. (From planet that they are staying on)
    - 2 rounds a second
    - 7.16mm diameter
    - 60mm length
    - Small spikes at front rip through flesh
    - 1,000m range.
    - 100 rounds per clip
    - 1 shot will bring down a human.
    - 2 shots will kill a human.
    -3 shots will defiantly kill a human.

Ship tech list:
    (Will be updated)

Spoiler:
    Propulsion:
    >Gou’ld gravity drives.
    -> Mark I
    - On fighters and al’kesh.
    -> Mark II
    - On ships about half the size of a ha’tak.
    -> Mark III
    - on ships about the same size as a ha’tak.
    >Gou’ld hyper drives.

Shields:
    300mega tonnes for a, Mark II plasma cannon, about ten direct hits in the same place to make the shields on a ha'tak fail. Also emitters have a vital role, if there is only one emitter, and then any hit will make considerable damage. Emitters share damage so keep that in mind, the more shield emitters and the less amount of damage the ship receives. Rotating emitters is also something I’ve heard of. But when emitters take too much they overload, that’s why sparks fly all over the place when the shields start to go down. (Nothing fanwank, about 3000megatonnes for a ha'tak)

Power plant:
    (Size to energy output is efficiency ZPM is uber efficiency)
    >Mark I gou’ld Nahquidah generator
    - Low efficiency
    - 4m X 4m X 16m
    - used in al’kesh and other same sized ships.
    >Mark II gou’ld nahquidah generator
    - Low efficiency
    - 16m X 16m X 64 X
    - used in gou’ld ships half the size of a hat’ak.
    >Mark III gou’ld nahquidah generator
    - Low efficiency
    - 32m X 32m X 128m
    - used in hat’aks and other same sized ships.
    >Mark IV gou’ld nahquidah generator
    - Low efficiency
    - 32m X 32m X 128m
    - used in ground bases and other structures that require huge amounts of power.

Weapons:
    >Gou’ld plasma cannons
    ->Mark I
    - 10 tonnes of impact, no spread. (Shockwave is not spread)
    - 1 shot every second
    - fighter and heavy ground weapon
    ->Mark II
    - 100 mega tonnes of impact, no spread.
    - 1 shot every two seconds
    - used in bombing runs and al’kesh’ main weapon.
    ->Mark III
    - 300 mega tonnes of impact, no spread
    - 1 shot every four seconds
    -used as main cannons on ha’tak’.
    ->Mark IIII
    - 400 mega tonnes of impact, no spread.
    - 1 shot every two seconds
    - new! (used as main cannon on gou’ld warship)
    (Spread is like a nuke. It destroys entire areas at a time, shockwave counts, but is small in most cases.)

Apophis can build one ha'tak in 6 months at one ship construction facility. He has hundreds of ship construction facilities

At the moment he is a powerful system lord. He has better tactics than most of the other gou’ld.

if you like the history then you are free to join. when things get going you can put in some arks of engagements with the enemy.

this basically gives you the chance to remake stargate the way you wanted it, we can bring in all the enemies and allies that were in the SG1 siries and have the fun of stealling ha'taks and other tech that will help free earth from the gou'ld. The one major rule free earth has is to never steal from highly advanced aliens that show no hostility to them.
    Last edited by Experiment 442; 30 March 2009, 09:55 AM.
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

Your story sounds nearly identical to the fleet smallz started a few days ago in the science section, might wanna adjust some stuff.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

ive had ideas for this fleet since the 5th, i started writing the history on the 7th and posted it in 3.0 on the 8th. i can tell you in truth that i didn't copy them.
      sigpic

Comment

yes, seeems familiar....humm
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

drop it rasunda, are you in?

EDIT: and all rules and what not will be put in when i have the time, at the moment we have the same tech as a few months after apothis attacked earth, i waited a while before i put it up because sky 1 is showing SG1 and they've nearly finished the 10th seires so it would help if people would watch the oldies oh and if people bring in new races, nothing uber or super huge like they did in 3.0.
          Last edited by Experiment 442; 21 March 2009, 11:30 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm in!
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
              I'm in!
              nice to see you on board. by the way, i really dont care f only a few people join. i'll just keep on going.
              sigpic

Comment

so first buisness of order is to design a new ha'tak that SG1a will steal. i don't really have a date until voting yet but it has t be more powerful than a ha'tak, easy to construct and possible for the planet to make. i will write an ark about this but i haven't finished my major one yet.

A few notes as well:
                arks to be writen: one about the political situation of when the stargate was revealed to the populace of the planet they are on.

A few about encounters with the gou'ld and some tech that teams steal. (this brings something up i forgot to mension, you canc create your own SG teams, eg SG2, 3, 4 and so on. Make up the characters and so on)

A few about the free jaffa (eventually)

A few about other races that were introduced early on in the seires that could have changed in this reality.

And all ideas will be looked at and thought about, just one thing: NO NEW RACES! we already have enough to go on. Asgard will be brought in soon by one of my arks then we can come up with ideas about stuff. Anything that people want to know that i missed out please do tell me, tech list will come soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Final breath
                  Virtual fleet of survival
                  Part 1

Spoiler:
                  “O’Neil! There are too many!” Teal’c shouted from behind a crate.

“Just a few more seconds!” Jack shouted as he dialled up the gate.

A Jaffa fired a staff bolt at Daniel. It missed him by a fraction. He fired a zat stream at the Jaffa. The Jaffa fell to the ground. Another ten staff blasts blazed their way at Daniel. Two hit him.

“Daniel!” Sam shouted as she ran over to Daniel.

Jack looked over. The Jaffa were standing in the corridor in a formation of twenty, ten kneeling and ten behind standing. Teal’c fired two zat streams at the Jaffa nearest to him. Jack pressed in the button and fired his P-90 at the row of Jaffa. A few fall over as their armour spark with bullets. Another volley flies forth from the menacing rows. Sam started to run to the gate but she got hit in the back. She fell over behind a crate.

“O’Neil!” Teal’c shouted as he slowly stepped back to the gate.

Jack crouched down and held Sam. She smiled and looks him in the eye.

“I love you.” She said. Her body became limp.

A tear came to jack’s eye as he lowered her to the ground. Teal’c ducked as another volley was sent forth from the ten remaining Jaffa.

Jack looked at Daniel, then at Sam. He then watched as another of his close friends was taken from him. Teal’c looked over to jack as he fell.

Jack stood on the ramp at the front of the gate and stuck his hands in the air. The Jaffa stood around him. He pulled the grenade’s pin that he held in his hand and threw it into the line of Jaffa. He turned around and felt great pain in his back. He felt another pain in his neck. He dropped his P-90 through the gate and fell short of it himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the alpha site they looked at the P-90 that had come through. A soldier walked over to it and picked it up.

“It has blood on it sir!” He shouted.

“Bring it in, and disable SG1a’s IDC.” General Andrews said sadly. He sat down in his chair in the control room. “Dial back the gate and drop a nuclear bomb through.”

“Sir?” A gate technician asked confused.

“All I know is that when we dialled earth and we managed to get aboard a ship controlled by the gou’ld. Worst case scenario is that earth is overrun. I for one think that blowing up that ship is a good idea.”

“Yes sir!” The technician ran out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later a nuclear bomb was sitting in front of the gate on a MALP. The gate opened and then the MALP slowly went inside. The gate shut down.

“Dial Earth again and make sure that the gate is destroyed.” General Andrews ordered as he sat down in his chair at the back of the control room.

Several machine guns were positioned around the gate. They had the DHD in the control room and two more machine guns around that. Forty soldiers would be ready to go to the gate if there was an emergency.

“Chevron seven is... locked?” The technician said as he stood up to look at the Stargate.

The radio crackled and the voice of General Hammond could be heard. “This is General Hammond, please respond.”

“This is General Andrews, what is happening?”

“Earth is about to be attacked by ten hat’aks, one of which just exploded. Is SG1a there?”

“Negative, we lost them.”

“Where were they?”

“On one of those Hat’aks, Sergeant O’Neil’s P-90 came through with his blood on it.”

“So we lost them? I just got word that we need to start the evacuation.”

“Are the evacuated coming here?”

“They will, now the ships are near mars, we have less than ten hours before they reach us.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Death gliders!” Jack, of SG1b, shouted.

“O’Neil, a hat’ak is landing! We must stop it!” Teal’c shouted.

The glowing of Jaffa bolts was all to familiar to jack, but he had never seen this many attacking one place before.

“We must have pissed them off for this to happen.” He said to himself as he threw a grenade into a row of Jaffa. “Hit the deck!”

Sam fell to her front and continued to fire at the rows of Jaffa now marching towards the second line of defence for the SGC.

“Jack, hold off until we download the files to the alpha site, make sure that the refuges get in as well.” General Hammond ordered through the radio in his chest pocket.

“Yes...” He fired at a Jaffa near him. “...Sir!”

“Hold ‘em off as long as possible!”

“Vulcan! Fire on the death gliders!” Jack shouted to the nearest Vulcan cannon position. (A Vulcan cannon is a kind of heavy duty Gatling gun)

“Yes sir!”

The bullets rained out upon the night sky and the soldiers manning the post were nearly out of ammunition. Yellow bursts in pairs flew over to one of the towers on the perimeter wall. the tower fell and Jaffa started to pour through. Jack was on top of the main building on the wall. The breach was nearest the to the gate which had been blown apart anyway. Jack didn’t really understand gou’ld tactics, but they looked as if it was an uncoordinated mindless rabble.

The metal wall started to fall along the whole front of the second defence and a huge double row of Jaffa were standing like devils in armour. Jack suddenly realized the attack was a fear tactic. The main courtyard could have been taken hours ago and they would have been destroyed from orbit anyway, they wanted the alpha site address.

The battle in front of him was horror. Lightning struck and the great line of Jaffa could be seen to never end. The hat’ak in the distance hit the ground and rumbles went through the area. The soldiers were being slaughtered, they’d have a better chance in the main building than out here.

“Fall back!” Jack shouted. “Third line, now! Hold them off until everyone’s in, and then we move, understand?”

“Yes sir!” the shaking soldier replied.

Jack let a burst off into the lines of Jaffa. Carter was moving inside with Daniel’s arm around her shoulders and another soldier’s. Teal’c was holding two P-90s with ease and was covering the soldiers as they went into the base. Yellow bolts and blue streams were all that jack could see until Teal’c went inside.

“Move! Everyone to the lower levels now! Underground is the safest place to be right now!” He got downstairs and looked into the massive hall. Soldiers were positioning themselves at the sides of the great bulkheads. “Close them and move underground!”

The soldiers ran to the large passage meant to be used to move tanks around the base and the Stargate itself in case something bad were to happen to it. bulkheads could cover the door and indents in the corridor provided cover for the troops if they were to encounter a fire fight inside one.

The two hundred or so soldiers moved into the passage. Jack ran over to carter to help her with Daniel.

“What happened?” jack asked as he supported Daniel.

“He got hit in the ankle.” Sam said.

“What?” he looked at Daniel's grazed ankle and moaned.

“I can’t walk, burnt the muscle in my leg.” Daniel said.

“Is that everyone?” The soldier at the bulkhead nodded. “Close it then. Do it on every level until we get a mile down. You’ve got to love the IOA for safety features like flashing lights when a bulkhead closes.”

“So, what happens now?” Daniel asked.

“We hope that holds them off until we can evacuate the base and get the files to the alpha site.”

well the first of many stories of this fleet-ish thread. tell me what you think and if you like it join in, all are welcome to join, even if you dont want to partisipate in the fleet you can still read the arks.
                  Last edited by Experiment 442; 23 March 2009, 10:59 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

cool! im on board!

Also my idea is to start a massive rebellion on Earth by the peeps kept there.
                    Also the subs will most likely still survive so they can hit the Goa'uld hard.

www.darkarmada.nl
                    www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

i was going to put that in, but you can write it in later if you want. the next ark shows what happens to the gate, and thanks, plus glad to have you aboard
                      sigpic

Comment

wow, the quiet is rather chilling, but i'm not going to stop. in fact second part is nearly done, then we can start the mindless violence of this fleet up, you can just write in some passages about the terrorism of gou'ld worlds at first, when i bring in the asgard, who are furious that earth was taken, but are too ocupied with something else right now to do anything, we can modify the new hat'ak ships to take on about four hat'aks to one. by the way ships can start to come in now because the stealing of that new hat'ak is, well, coming up sooner than i planned...
                        sigpic

Comment

Final breath
                          Virtual fleet of survival
                          Part 2
                          Spoiler:
                          The bulkheads were holding the barrage of the Jaffa. But the doors would soon fail, like the other four had. Jack was sitting in a gap of the wall where the bulkhead was. all the soldiers left were standing around in corridor with guns positioned in gaps. To the on coming Jaffa it would seem it was a clear corridor.

Two Vulcan cannons were also positioned further down the hall and were on sliders that would let the men walk into the corridor and out again. Even further down the hall were C4 charges that would explode when jack gave the order, or when Jaffa got through the Vulcan cannons.

The C4 would block that corridor thus making them go the long way round. To the control room, there were no lifts in the SGC. They were too hazardous in a military situation. If the Jaffa got passed a position then the person inside that gap would retreat down the hall. The guns were on one side of the corridor and the corridor was no more than ten feet wide.

A small hole formed in the bulkhead. The noise of the staff weapons stopped.

“Oh crap, run!” Jack shouted as he abandoned his position. The soldiers started to run down the hall as many small metallic silver orbs rolled in. “Don’t look back!”

He got to the corner and pulled himself in. Light flashed down the hall and two soldiers fell as zat streams flew in. Jack looked into the hall. A Jaffa was eyeing the hole and then shot the control panel with a zat stream. As he pulled his arm in, jack looked and saw that he was very old. He looked as if he was about to die in fact. Teal’c shuffled over to jack.

“That is Master Bra’tac. He was my teacher. He will not let the base be taken until we leave.”

“How can you be sure?”

“Because he has stopped the patrol he is in.”

“What?” Jack looked out and saw the entire platoon on the ground except for a frail old man. “How did he do that?”

“Do not let his looks deceive you. He does not take kindly to patronisation as you call it.”

Jack gave the signal to stand down and Teal’c stood up.

“You have forgotten your tactics Teal’c. Now, another patrol will be here soon, you must retreat into the Stargate before they get here. I will hold them off as long as I can.

“No need, get the C4 and plant it in there, if you want to stay in, I suggest you come with us.” Jack said.

“I cannot, I must hold them off for you. And what is this ‘C4’?”

“Explosives, it should give us enough time to get out of here.”Two soldiers placed C4 in the corridors and ran back to the corner of the hall. “Everyone on me.”

Bra’tac followed them and then jack pressed the detonator. A loud explosion went through the corridor and Bra’tac raised his staff.

“What good could come from this? Your ships should have stopped us in orbit, and I see that you made it back alive, but you seem, younger, how is that?”

“Stopping them is good enough for us right now, as to ships, we have some in the ocean and....”

“They will be of no use, we destroyed all warships that were in the oceans, including those that were under the water.”

“And we’ll tell you later. Right now we just need to get the Stargate addresses to alpha site and then blow the base as well.”

“You are retreating? That is a coward’s way out. You are disgracing the name of the tau’ri!”

“There won’t be a tau’ri if we stay!”

“Fine, but I will come with you and help as much as I can.”

“Good,” Jack got out his radio. “How is the download going?”

“Another ten minutes, can you give us that?” General Hammond answered.

“Yes sir.”

“Is that your leader, this General Hammond?”

“Yes.”

“I must meet with him.”

“Ok, but it would be better if you were un...“

Teal’c put his hand on jacks shoulder and turned his head from left to right.

“...informed.”

“And why would that be better? If I am to help, I must be informed of your plans!”

“We don’t know if we can trust you yet.”

“Very well, I important information about a new kind of ship that Apophis is building, I also know its gate address.”

“I’ll take you to General Hammond. Gate room!” He ordered to the soldiers, that blockage will stop them for a few minutes, but they could...

A pulse ran through the hall that they were just in. Stones flew out and smashed into the walls, by the looks of things they had broken through.

They kept on running down the many halls, constantly hearing the shouts of Jaffa. Bra’tac dropped a small metallic orb into corridor behind the main group and then went around the corner. A flash shone out.

“How long now general?”

“Eight minutes, looks like we might have to miss a few addresses and activate the self destruct.”

“We can hold them off for as long as you need. Form up!”

The soldiers stopped in their tracks and sat in ambush.

“What is the matter with you?” Bra’tac asked. “You will only kill some then they will through one of these, it would be better to keep running, that is until we are on equal ground.”

“What do you propose old man?” Jack said as he scratched the side of his P-90.

Bra’tac looked as if he could rip jacks head off as he stared in jacks face. “Go further down here until we reach a corner, this way you can shoot them without the Jaffa risking themselves.”

“Do what he said,”

Bra’tac grabbed jacks arm tightly. “And, do not call me ‘old man’. I have earned the name ‘master’ Bra’tac.”

“Fine,” He twisted jacks arm. “Master Bra’tac.”

“He was just like you when you were a child Teal'c.”

“You should take that as a compliment O’Neil,” Teal’c said as master Bra'tac walked away. “He would hit me with his staff if I did not respond to him properly. It shows that he respects you, even if he does not show it.”

“It still hurt.” He said as he rubbed his now sore arm.

“Indeed,” Teal’c ran away with his two P-90s and towered behind the men. Jack walked over and held his P-90 at the empty corridor.

Bra’tac was holding a small orb and threw it down the corridor and bounced around the corner. A flash went out and Jaffa shouts then came.

“Wait,” Bra’tac said in a calming voice. A small orb came in and he shot his staff at it. The bolt incinerated the small orb.

Jaffa came running around the corner and fell as the guns started to blaze. Two Jaffa were all that had come so far. Seven more then ran out and were shot down. It seemed to be working so far.

“I don’t like being in plain sight, get cover.” Jack whispered. The ten soldiers that had stayed were now moving into the gaps and around the corners of walls.

Jacks order was probably the best luck they had had all day. Twenty Jaffa ran out into the corridor and all fired at once. Bra’tac looked at jack with surprise. The Jaffa slowly walked forward down the hundred feet corridor.

Jack signalled hold with his hand. The soldier closest to them didn’t stand a chance if he were to open fire at once.

Bra’tac stepped out into the corridor in front of the squad. They were shocked. And quickly saluted.

The tau’ri did not come this way, I have looked ahead. They stole these from the Jaffa they slaughtered at the entrance. Go back and look for passages, they might have them, I will look ahead.

“Yes master Bra’tac.” One of the Jaffa said as he bowed and then turned with his squad. They went around the corridor and Jaffa shouts could be heard again.

“I believe the term you use is, you owe me one?”

“five minutes jack, get to the gate room and regroup.” General Hammond said on the radio.

“Yes sir, and sir.”

“Yes?”

“We have a guest coming with us.”

“Who is this guest jack?”

“Master Bra’tac of the Jaffa.”

“And how do you know if we can trust this Bra’tac?”

“Because he trained Teal’c and just saved our lives.”

“Bring him with you, but I would prefer it if he were unarmed.”

“Let me speak with him.” Jack handed over the radio. “General Hammond, I am master Bra’tac of Chulak. It would not make much difference if I was armed or not,”

“I would prefer it if you were unarmed still.”

“Very well.”

This is the second part of it, the last part will show the destrution of stargate command and then the joining with the civilisation of the planet that the alpha site is located on. after this its clean sailing for terror attacks against the gou'ld. But make sure that you use your own made up teams and that its a statigical target.
                          sigpic

Comment

Final breath
                            Virtual fleet of Survival
                            Part 3

Spoiler:
                            “We have two minutes until the download is complete. It was amazing that the gou’ld didn’t try to dial in while we were reconnecting every half hour.” Sam said as she walked into the armoury next to the gate room.

“Yeah, well, we’ll be back. One day earth will be free.”

“It’s what we’ll all be dreaming for.” Sam said.

Teal’c was standing with Two P-90s in his hands and another two on his back like swords. He had a grave look on his face as soldiers walked passed.

“Daniel, how’s the leg?” Jack asked.

“Better thanks.”

“Glad to hear it, let’s go kick some...”

A loud explosion went through their ears. Teal’c jumped to his feet and ran out into the hall. Stones were flying down the hall. Jaffa’ poured out of the hole in the wall and started to open fire.

“What is that thing that they’re using?”

“It was a device intended for mining, but Jaffa’ have been known to use them to break into fortresses.”

“Let’s go then!” Jack said. They took up position in the halls and started to fire at the torrent of Jaffa’.

Yellow filed the hall followed closely by blue streams. Stone crumbled and bodies filled the ground, fortunately none of them tau’ri. Jack threw a grenade into the hall and stones fell into the corridor sealing it.

“How did that happen?”

“It also greatly weakens the structural integrity of the building.” Teal’c added.

“That would have been useful.”

Teal’c went silent and looked at the seal. “I suggest we move, they will fire it if they think we are trying to block their way.”

“Get into the gate room. We can get through while it’s open.” Jack said as they ran.

They turned a corner. A pulse ran down and rocks flew out. Daniels leg got hit with a rather large one and he fell to the ground.

Slabs of stone started to fall from above now. Lights flickered on and off, on and off, then darkness. The torches on their P-90s would help them through the dark. They turned them on and ran through the falling rocks. Jack was helping Daniel passed it all.

A large rock fell at an angle and nearly hit Sam. She jumped out and missed getting hit by another large bolder that would have crushed her. They kept on running. They turned a corner and saw a blue light. It seemed to shimmer and sparkle. The light from the gate was still there. That meant it was still open. Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel slid into the gate room. They looked into the command room. General Hammond was in there by himself. Walter ran into the gate and was engulfed in the liquid-like wormhole. Sam ran in followed closely by Daniel, who was being supported by Teal'c.

General Hammond turned around and fired three shots from his pistol. He reached for the control panel and tapped on it.

“God-speed jack. He said as he pressed in a button.

“Ten seconds to self-destruct.” An automated voice said as the self destruct was activated.

“Give that snake a hell of fight for me!” General Hammond said as a yellow bolt hit his back, two more came in. One smashed the screen that covered the control room and the other hit the general. He smiled and then slid down over the consol.

Jaffa looked out over the gate room and fired staff blasts at jack. He jumped into the gate as the words: “One second to self-destruct.” Were said.

He landed in the alpha site gate room.

“Close the iris!” He shouted.

The iris closed and the gate shutdown.

“Where is General Hammond?”

With a tear in his eye, jack stood up and said. “Dead.”

“What are we supposed to do against the gou’ld?” General Andrews asked. “We have less than two thousand of the eight thousand personnel, ten thousand refugees and one thousand political staff. And you want me to start attacking the gou’ld? Jack...”

“It’s our home, we can’t just give up. Bra’tac says he knows about a ship that Apophis was building, if we could...”

“We will not attack a gou’ld construction facility, we need to start a new community with the people of this planet, and we can’t bring them into it without their say.”

“Well ask them. if they want to get involved then they can.”

“They don’t even know we are here. if we suddenly come into the light out of nowhere and say we’re from another planet, they would see us as, invaders or think we were crazy.”

“It will happen eventually, Ra knew about this planet. Apophis could find those gate coordinates and send a force to attack. We know that the planet is rich in nahquidah.”

General Andrews thought this over in his head for a minute. “Fine, we’ll ask the locals if they want a part of it.”

Jack walked out of the room and was hoping that Daniel could take the heat of what he was about to go through.

“Look, if the gou’ld find the planet you will be enslaved and forced to mine nahquidah.” Daniel said for nearly the seventh time in the meeting with the leader of the Shirtib people. The planet was one big democracy and it was a thriving place, I was like earth in nearly every way, except that they had no poor countries.

“But as you said, they ‘might’ come to this planet. For all we know, you are lying to us. If you can bring us one bit of solid evidence then we might help you.”

“We can show you how we got to your planet, if you come with us to our base...”

“And if you take me captive?”

“We will leave you our commanding officer, Jack O’Neil. If anything happens to you, then you can execute Jack.”

“What?” Two men walked over and pulled jack to a corner where they held him at gunpoint.

“Very well. Show me this ‘Stargate’.”

“You do know that if I am not back before sunrise then your jack O’Neil will die?”

“Yes, just come with me. We don’t have elevators because they are a, combat hazard.” Daniel said as they walked over to the door that led to the Stargate.

The door opened and Prime leader Devacon looked in shock at the Stargate.

“My god, it is real. Show me.”

“Dial it up!” Daniel shouted to the control room.

The chevrons locked and the pulse of blue made the prime leader step back. Daniel walked in. They were looking over the vast forests of P49-632.

“My goodness. This is incredible. I can tell you know, that I do believe you. You will have our backing with this. We will give you resources, men and weapons, and you can help us defend ourselves against these ‘gold’.” He pronounced wrong.

“Well, I think that went well.” Daniel said as they walked to the briefing room.

“I could have been killed, I don’t like that happening!”

“You do it basically every day, what’s the difference?”

“I made a promise, and I’m going to keep it, but if I’m dead, how am I supposed to do that?”

“Ok, I won’t do it again. So have we got a go ahead for the ship?”

“Not yet. We have to gather supplies, weapons, Intel. We need to do some damage before we can strike, get the snake focused on other places so we can take the ship relatively easily.”

“So do we just go around blowing stuff up?”

“Basically, Master Bra’tac said that was the best way to do it.”

“So, we’re terrorists now?”

“Pretty much.”

“Cool.”

here's the last part. reble attacks can now start and in about two maybe 3 weeks i'll start voting on the new ha'tak.

Design briefe. (warning very breife!)

Spoiler:
                            has to be smaller than a ha'tak.

has to be able to take on two ha'taks at once by itself.

has to be faster than a normal ha'tak.

has to be easier to build than a ha'tak.

When SG1 steal it, they take the construction ring with them. there is no piramid in this one, maybe a small one, but this is not a pramid based one, more like a war ship.
                            sigpic

Comment

A few weeks later on earth...

Spoiler:
                              Even though Master Bra'tac said all ships underwater were taken out, but 2 of the Dutch diesel subs were still in operation. Also on the main land of the Netherlands a large group of former free men, now slaves of Apophis, started to get out.

A team of 20 Marines and 6 pilots stormed a Goa'uld base under the cover of darkness.
                              They were armed with rifles and knives and all of such things. The first few Jaffa were taken down fast, they threw a knife in the neck, and the Jaffa died. But later on, when they tried to sabotage the gliders and the pilots were getting a few Gliders ready to fly. An armed group of 'bout 50 jaffa came, the marines fought them off, but because they soon came without ammo, they had to fight them off with there swords and bare hands. It was a fight to the death!
                              The marines were outnumbered 3 to 1, because some of the marines were sabotaging some Gliders. The marines proved highly destructive, against the odds, the marines fought the Jaffa off.

1 of the marines, an old man of about 55, was fighting 5 Jaffa, when his ammo ran out, he cried: 'I DIE FREE!!' He pulled his Katana and a Kris. He slashed the Kris through the heart of one of the Jaffa and cut off two Jaffa's heads, before he got shot full in the face and died instantly...
                              His son, also a marine, screamed, ran over to his father's body, picked up his katana, and in a blind and destructive rage he killed off the last Jaffa, but the one who killed his father. He then took his father's Kris and slashed as HARD AS HE COULD in the symbiont pouch of the Jaffa, causing him to die slowly and painfully. And he was pleased with what he saw...
                              A new group of Jaffa were running and firing towards them, the marines quickly took an unguarded Al'kesh and left, as did five Death Gliders, all under command od the Dutch rebels.

They took heavy fire and a Death Glider blew up. Also the Jaffa now swiftly went to there Gliders and tried to take the team out. But what they didn't know was that the Marines sabotaged there Gliders. Most Jaffa controlled Gliders blew up and only a hand full remained. Those were taken out by the Al'kesh or the C4 implanted that went off late.

The Gliders and the Al'kesh were put down somewhere safe and the Dutch flag was painted on them.
                              6 F-16's joined them and they set up a raid.

The attack was against a factory, where Apophis was now starting to build components for ships.

They launched. When the air group came close the siren rang and all slaves and Jaffa ran out.
                              The Jaffa ran out firing and the even had a bazooka! The fighters dodged most of the shots and even some shells, but one f16 blew up. The pilot fortunately managed to use his seat eject. He pulled a weapon and started, during his fall, to shoot the jaffa as did the fighters and Al'kesh.
                              But before the pilot landed he already got killed by a staff blast.

After the short fight the Al'kesh landed and took on some survivors. The gliders landed.

'I'll see you soon my friends.' said one of the glider pilots.
                              'We'll be back don't worry, we'll bring the survivors to the Alpha Site and we'll be back with supplies. Just safe the rest and hide them from the Goa'uld, and we'll get them too asap to the Alpha Site. Bye!' said the marine Captain.
                              Last edited by locutes; 28 March 2009, 03:01 AM. Reason: making the fights better

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Working...
                              X