Stargate Armageddon Virtual Fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Armageddon Virtual Fleet

This is a fleet idea I pitched to Dboy. Dboy, hatak, and I brainstormed it for a while. So the idea behind the fleet is that earth will be taken over by Apophis and the refugees will have to get comfortable on their new home. At the begining there will be more gate travel use because well how can we make ships. Later the fleet will be stealing ships as well as making some of their own.

History:
    On March 6th 1998 SG-1 mounted an attack on what they believed to be a world but instead turned out to be an Ha'tak that was owened by Klorel. After setting up C-4 SG-1 tried to resuce Skaara but when he tried to kill Daniel, O'neill had no choice but to kill him. Moments later SG-1 was captured and freed by Bra'tac. The killing of Klorel gave earth precious time in sending refugees to a new Alpha Site. SG-1 tried to destroy both ships but after a firefight to take the bridge the rings were damaged. After seeing no way to get to Apophis's ship SG-1 with Bra'tac fled back to the stargate. On the way Carter and O'neill got cut off and ordered Daniel and Teal'c to escape through the gate. Not much time later Klorel's ha'tak exploded. The fleet picks up here at the SGC.
    10,000 people evacuated.
    Military: 3/8 of population
    Scientist: 1/4 of population
    Engineers: 1/4 of population
    Civilian/Other: 1/8 of population

Ground Vehicles:
    Humvee (Can fill multiple roles from transportation to attack vehicle, mobile hosptial and communications)
    Tank (Will be voted on by fleet)
    Anti Air Vehicle (Will be voted on by fleet)

Air Vehicles:
    Fighter (Manned fighter that can fly through gate)
    UAV (Can fill multiple roles and be piloted from either side of gate)

Soldier armaments.
    Assault Rifles:
    M16/M4 (Can have M203 attachment)
    G36
    M14

Machine Guns:
    M249 Saw
    M60

Submachine Guns:
    FN P90

Sniper Rifles:
    M24
    M82

Shotguns:
    M1014

Side Arms:
    Zat
    Desert Eagle

Grenades:
    M68 Frag Grenade
    M84 Stun Grenade

Other:
    FIM-92 Stinger

I also have a ship techlist but that will be posted later because we wont be building ships right away.
    Last edited by Smallz; 22 March 2009, 10:36 AM.
    sigpic

wow is there a new fad or something?

Comment

Well, this can come out good!
      sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I will try to write something in the weekend but I´m also going to try to finish for the AUVF

Comment

Well this could be interesting, basicly what your doing is completely reseting Earth to when it became "a threat" in the eyes of the goauld, but instead of us winning that round, we didnt and had to flee. I can assume that the new base of opperations will become a new gorilla warfare command to retake Earth. I do like the concept and am flattered that fleets are becoming so popular, i have been receding in my overall work in the fleets but its a great legacy if i ever leave GW lol. erm good luck, may contribute at some point or at the very least keep an eye like i do most of the fleets.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

I dont know if we will be trying to take back earth right away. Apophis would have relocated most of the population not killed. Earth is more probably symbolic than strategic.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah , we wont attack earth yet,
              first we will go and attack goa´uld worlds and steal stuff like alkash, tel´tak and naquhada and build up army because we know that the goa´uld have a big fleet at earth then we will go gorilla style on earth but apohpis would have moved millions of humans to other mining worlds also so we can run into them in anytime

but the thing a like about this is we can play whit all of the races seen on the show for one or two episode and make them a big part of the stargate world

Comment

I guess here in this universe we would at least in the beginning have to rely much on the Tok'ra.

We've got nothing so we need help to rebuild. Also Teal'c would prolly mention the mythical enemy of the goa'uld (yea, i mean Asgard). And then we'd start a search for them.

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

While a complete rebuild of stargate from season 1 would be very cool, the fleets preimise doesnt seem very interesting. With apophis conquering earth, and 10k refugies with no infrastructure or anything, ijust dont see how the good guys could do anything to the gould, not to mention that realisticly building a fleet would be impossible for several decades atleast. Not to be overly critical, but the premise is more suited for a virtual series, than a virtual fleet.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

well 10k is very many people you see this is only at the beginning of season 2

Comment

So I figured where we would start is at the SGC and write some battles potraying its fall. Since Klorels ships was destroyed apophis is going to want to take our stargate to bring in reinforcements. We want to hold it as long as possible to evacuate people and send supplies to the alpha site. So who all is up for this?
                      sigpic

Comment

I am

Comment

you do realise that the replicators, this way, will never be defeated and all life will be destroyed by them?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            you do realise that the replicators, this way, will never be defeated and all life will be destroyed by them?
                            Probles are oportunities in disguise.

Human machine war?

Comment

well maybe the asgard will win the replacators and they will never become a thread

Comment

Working...
                              X