Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbulence (816)

Spoiler:
    In an effort to force Clark to reveal his powers, Tess orchestrates an explosion. Meanwhile, Davis discovers a way for him to control the monster inside him

Really good episode tonight IMO. Tess is something else, and that ending was very troubling.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It was one of the best episodes in a while. I looked away for just a second and missed Clark jumping out of the plain.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

i actually found myself more interested in the non clark part of the story more.

does anyone else think jimmy is going to be killed by davis?
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i actually found myself more interested in the non clark part of the story more.

does anyone else think jimmy is going to be killed by davis?
          no..he wont be....jimmy wont die because hes a major player in clark's future...and i know "wat about lex dying?".....dude aint dead.
          decent episode....found myself bored at times....could be i was just so physched for supernatural's ep....but anyway jimmy wont die....im betting chloe is going to get it protect jimmy from davis at some point this season.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            im betting chloe is going to get it protect jimmy from davis at some point this season.
            That's what I think. Like you said, Jimmy's a major character in the Superman mythology... and Chloe isn't.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

good episode, i thought clark was going to fly *sigh* i hope he does in hex

and i hope chloe doesnt get the axe, she is one of my favorite characters
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                no..he wont be....jimmy wont die because hes a major player in clark's future...and i know "wat about lex dying?".....dude aint dead.
                decent episode....found myself bored at times....could be i was just so physched for supernatural's ep....but anyway jimmy wont die....im betting chloe is going to get it protect jimmy from davis at some point this season.
                Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                That's what I think. Like you said, Jimmy's a major character in the Superman mythology... and Chloe isn't.
                But Smallville has created its own version of the mythlogy, so anything is possible. IMO only Clark and Lois are safe. Clark of obvious reasons and Lois since shes a fan fav plus TPTB love Erica. What gets me is that its been said that all the cast appart from Sam Winter have a renewed contract for season 9.

Anyway as for the episode, i was kinda bored with it. i wasnt really interested in either storyline, but they were both needed to advance the story to end te season.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  good episode, i thought clark was going to fly *sigh* i hope he does in hex

and i hope chloe doesnt get the axe, she is one of my favorite characters
                  I wouldn't hold your breath, my friend.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I wouldn't hold your breath, my friend.
                    namrepuS ylf

Comment

Do you think that if Clark
                      Spoiler:
                      had not messed with time in "Infamous" that Jimmy/Chloe would still be together?

Or do you think it would have played out the same either way?

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
                      (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

Originally posted by lacka1986 View Post
                        Do you think that if Clark
                        Spoiler:
                        had not messed with time in "Infamous" that Jimmy/Chloe would still be together?

Or do you think it would have played out the same either way?
                        Probably would've been the same.

Comment

Working...
                        X