This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci Fi now SyFy

This is absolutely ridiculous. They should fire the marketing director or whoever the hell came up with this idea. What the hell do I know, I'm just a geek, and dysfunctional, antisocial boy in my basement with video games and stuff like that.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Indeed a VERY silly name... "syfy"... seriously xD hahahahaa

Comment

do they realise that "syfy" is a term of ridicule against soft science fiction?
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        Kinda apt then if thats the case...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          Yeah, well, Skiffy has been ridiculing its fanbase for years, anyway. They hate us and they're embarrassed by their own geeky origins so they may as well make it official.

Comment

Here's our existing thread on this topic:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65000
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
            X