Stargate: Horizon Season Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Horizon Season Five

So, Alex (or any other staff member)... whats in store for the fifth season?

I am new to Horizon... but i think its got real potential!

Your series even inspired the creation of "Stargate: Venala".

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
    So, Alex (or any other staff member)... whats in store for the fifth season?

I am new to Horizon... but i think its got real potential!

Your series even inspired the creation of "Stargate: Venala".
    Whats that about?
    And I so wish I had one tenth the amount of time that would be required to launch my own SG VS. I have some great ideas, just I have some other great ideas that are as ambitious as that too.
    Am having to pick and choose. And I probably never will have time for a full on scripted series like this any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      Whats that about?
      And I so wish I had one tenth the amount of time that would be required to launch my own SG VS. I have some great ideas, just I have some other great ideas that are as ambitious as that too.
      Am having to pick and choose. And I probably never will have time for a full on scripted series like this any way.
      Check it out for yourself Here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64614

SPOILER:

It involves the great city of the Furlings

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        Whats that about?
        And regarding those good ideas you say you have... Venala is always looking for ideas for new episodes and character ideas!

Just an idea

Comment

Check it out for yourself Here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=64614

SPOILER:

It involves the great city of the Furlings
          Oh joys

And regarding those good ideas you say you have... Venala is always looking for ideas for new episodes and character ideas!

Just an idea
          I will have to take a look later on and see what I can do to help, if I can.

Comment

Working...
          X