Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infamous (815)

Spoiler:
    Linda Lake returns to the Daily Planet and threatens to expose Clark's alien heritage to the world, unless he provides her with an exclusive interview with the "Red-Blue Blur". Instead of helping Lake, Clark tells Lois his secret and offers her the exclusive instead

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Spoiler:
    Linda Lake returns to the Daily Planet and threatens to expose Clark's alien heritage to the world, unless he provides her with an exclusive interview with the "Red-Blue Blur". Instead of helping Lake, Clark tells Lois his secret and offers her the exclusive instead
    Thanks! Finally, that sounds promising! Now, I'm actually looking forward to tonight's eppie. And, behold it's not a REPEAT! Thank God!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Typical ridiculous episode with lots of stupid choices. Im convinced the writers have to be 8 year old kids on crack. It would be impossible to screw up a story that bad any other way.

Im to the point where im not sure if ill watch the show anymore. It has turned into another Atlantis series which will probably be canceled for the same reason..... ridiculous storylines and writers.

Comment

click the tag for my anger rant

Spoiler:
        The preview got me excited for his coming out to Lois.
        Even though I PREDICTED time being reverted.

in the end, this episode ANGERED me, it was like a big middle finger to the viewers.

lets see

He comes out to Lois and it wasnt even a good moment that it could have been - check
        I hate the women playing Linda Lake - check
        I hate the character Linda Lake, absolutely uninteresting - check
        Clark leaving Lois at the coffe shop is just STUPID - check

And the big "F YOU"

THE RESET BUTTON!
        ALL HAIL THE RESET BUTTON (reverting time)
        Nothing in this episode actually happened!!!

this angered me.

Comment

Spoiler:
          yeah the coffe shop crap was stupid and just reminded me of the old lana clark bull but wat do u expect with the time travel...even in the movies he turned back time...at least this way wasnt as stupid.i also hated her stupid character...thanks doomsday fro ending it for us.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
            Typical ridiculous episode with lots of stupid choices. Im convinced the writers have to be 8 year old kids on crack. It would be impossible to screw up a story that bad any other way.

Im to the point where im not sure if ill watch the show anymore. It has turned into another Atlantis series which will probably be canceled for the same reason..... ridiculous storylines and writers.
            its already been picked up for a season9...and season aint is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the last 2..maybe even 3 seasons.

Comment

Spoiler:
              It had good moments, but again the writers stick with merely foreshadowing Clark's destiny rather than really showing it. I liked the scene when everyone found out who he was and gathered round him. I liked him telling his secret.

I didn't like Linda Lake. At all. And it doesn't help that I don't like the manly actor who plays her. I didn't like the reset button. I didn't like him putting on the ring before Lois told him the message. I was hoping Lois would end up having to use the ring to go back in time and telling Clark everything. That way Clark would get the message and Lois would still know everything.

Do we need to do spoiler tags in the episode thread?

Comment

It wasn't very good, but it wasn't that bad.

It wasn't a complete reset either. Now Clark knows he can't just come out to the world and he'll probably have to take Chloe's advise about a double identity. (and by probably I mean obviously)
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

That's true. I liked that little discussion, too. Overall I enjoyed the episode, just some of the things annoyed me. Really it's just nice having Smallville back. Since Requiem aired I have caught up on all of season 7 and the first 14 episodes of season 8, so this is the first one I've watched at the same time as everyone else for years.

Comment

It was nice to finally have Lois back too
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I agree with the part of Lois coming back

Comment

great episode, my favorite of the season (so far), i think it may even be my all-time favorite, it was a really good episode

why are you guys complaining about the reset button? it was inevitable the moment he went to the press,

10/10
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 13 March 2009, 03:21 PM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          great episode, my favorite of the season (so far), i think it may even be my all-time favorite, it was a really good episode

why are you guys complaining about the reset button? it was inevitable the moment he went to the press,

10/10
                          I know, it was inevitable. But it was a total reset. I would have preferred if Lois somehow kept what she found out, or if Clark found out about Doomsday's plan. But all that happened was Clark ended up destroying his super cool legion ring and knowing he needs to work on two identities.

I'm sounding very negative, I actually really enjoyed the episode.

Comment

well if he got the idea of the dual and seperate idenities from this episode..it sets up his future as superman...so it wasnt a worthless experience after all.

Comment

Hes going to fly in episode 16 (as shown on preview)

atleast that one should make up for this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X