This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Control Room

Is it just me, or does the size of the interior of the control room level in the main tower (in terms of floor space) seem to a bit bigger than what is perceived from the outside?

Originally posted by songar87 View Post
    Is it just me, or does the size of the interior of the control room level in the main tower (in terms of floor space) seem to a bit bigger than what is perceived from the outside?
    It's actually a Dr Who Tratis in disguise

Comment

what the out side space is massive watch Lifeline again it compares the size of a Jumper to the size of Atlantis's main tower it is BIG

Comment

have a look at the size of the city then think about how many people the city is suppose to hold. i think it's 2 million or 2 billion i can't remember i might even be way out. But i know it's a lot of people. Then look at the central tower again the tower is huge. The level with the control room is the biggest part of the tower.

Comment

well unfortunately the design department on atlantis dont really care what works or not jsut what looks best (and probaly costs less)

i know what you mean they dont seem to get things in any kind of order, trust me, i spent hours watching atlantis footage and drawing it. the outside of the tower around the control level is a weird shape that doesnt really fit in with whats inside, there are large gaps everywhere, like a circle in a square, theres gaps of nothing apparently

the best we can do is try to explain such things as access tubes for something like power conduits.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
            It's actually a Dr Who Tratis in disguise

Or a TARDIS...
            Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Originally posted by Hanmer View Post
              Or a TARDIS...
              My heart almost skipped a beat when i saw it.

Back to topic, the tower does look much smaller from the outside. A jumper fits nicely inside the Gate Room, but looks like it should be much more cramped when shown on the outside.

Temp0ral.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X