Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan)

INTERVIEW:
    TEYLA UP CLOSE
    GateWorld talks with Rachel Luttrell

Rachel Luttrell sits down for a chat with GateWorld, and tells us about her background in music and dance, her character's chemistry with John Sheppard, and the future of Teyla Emmagan.

READ MORE ...

Last edited by Darren; 17 January 2008, 09:47 AM.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

YAY DAVID AND DARREN!!!! I'm gonna go read it right now!

EDIT: Interesting. Good job.
    Rocky

Comment

Thanks are due to GateGipsy and Feli for this one!
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

YAY to our European GateWorld team!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          Thanks are due to GateGipsy and Feli for this one!
          Well, in that case, Gipsy and Feli, thank you so much!!
          Rocky

Comment

Nice interview... Now hurry up Network Seven and air Atlantis in Australia.

Comment

Nice work GG and Feli - that was quite a blag!
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Thanks - nice interview Gipsy and Feli!

I'm so jealous - she can dance and play the piano and sing. Maybe we'll get a musical version of Atlantis some day.

I loved this part:

GW: Would you like to see Teyla in a relationship, or do you think it would detract from what the show is really about?

RL: I think it would take away. I think that it's great to have a little bit of a tease or possibility that's kind of always there, and because it's sci-fi we can play with it. There could be an alternate universe where there could be something!

Yay Rachel!! I totally agree.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  YAY to our European GateWorld team!
                  LOL! Tune in later for news from GateWorld's European branch. Sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kes

I'm so jealous - she can dance and play the piano and sing. Maybe we'll get a musical version of Atlantis some day.
                    And the worst part: she's a genuinely nice person! Warm, open, smiles a lot - makes it impossible to be jealous of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                      And the worst part: she's a genuinely nice person! Warm, open, smiles a lot - makes it impossible to be jealous of her.
                      Based on what I saw when watching the LowDown, I agree. Also, when you just listen to her voice, it sounds warm and inviting, especially in "Hide and Seek" when she says good night to the mother and her daughter.
                      Rocky

Comment

Great interview so how come we get to read the second part of interview in January.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

That's something completely different, Wass ...

Comment

Ok thanks David (I know what your thinking stupid question) sorry.
                            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Kes

I loved this part:

GW: Would you like to see Teyla in a relationship, or do you think it would detract from what the show is really about?

RL: I think it would take away. I think that it's great to have a little bit of a tease or possibility that's kind of always there, and because it's sci-fi we can play with it. There could be an alternate universe where there could be something!

Yay Rachel!! I totally agree.
                              Let's send this to TPTB :d

Comment

Working...
                              X