The Stages of Dollhouse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stages of Dollhouse.

Now, while I watch the three first episodes of this show (which I have yet to determined if I like or not) I can't stop wondering if I haven't seen the stage of the dollhouse interior before.

It reminds me A LOT about the interior of the Gateroom in SGA.

It's a bit changed, but it's all there.

The sleeping room as well look as the Chair-room or the other roundish rooms.

Is it just me that think this?

Originally posted by OmegaSama View Post
    Now, while I watch the three first episodes of this show (which I have yet to determined if I like or not) I can't stop wondering if I haven't seen the stage of the dollhouse interior before.

It reminds me A LOT about the interior of the Gateroom in SGA.

It's a bit changed, but it's all there.

The sleeping room as well look as the Chair-room or the other roundish rooms.

Is it just me that think this?
    They reminded me of the Atlantis set immediately.
    Last edited by fortyseven; 03 March 2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Other than the sweeping, open look of the area with the grand staircase I don't see any resemblance. At all. Just looks like a generic snooty upperclass resort spa to me.

Comment

yea it looks like a mix of Atlantis gate room and Angel season 5 lobby set.
        What?? A signature? Pfft...

Comment

Yup! The white railing on the interior balconies especially reminded me of Atlantis

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
          MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

to heck with stargate... a lot of the doll house is a redress of Angel sets... that staircase area use to be Wolfram and Hart... just look at the last season of Angel after you watch doll house. Plus remember, they're both Joss Whedon vehicles so of course he can get the sets and get them redressed... It's the cheap thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by strods View Post
              to heck with stargate... a lot of the doll house is a redress of Angel sets... that staircase area use to be Wolfram and Hart... just look at the last season of Angel after you watch doll house. Plus remember, they're both Joss Whedon vehicles so of course he can get the sets and get them redressed... It's the cheap thing to do.
              Nope, but since it was designed by the same guy they are extremely similar. Joss was going for a fusion between Thai, Spa, and High-Tech for the Dollhouse. He went with Thai because of its light feel offsetting the fact that the Dollhouse is essentially a windowless bunker.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
              X