• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islanded In a Stream of Stars (418)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON FOUR
    ISLANDED IN A STREAM OF STARS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 418

Galactica continues to deteriorate following the Cylon escape, forcing Admiral Adama to consider evacuating the ship. Helo and the crew react to Hera's kidnapping.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:38 PM.

So Galactica is a goner.

Adama gets to transfer his flag to the Base Ship, Cavil has his hands on Hera but Boomer is having second thoughts, Helo and Athena are wrecks. Anders functions as a Hybrid?

Do you think that since all of those malfunctions were actually being caused by Anders that by Kara plugging him back in he will jump and screw over the abandonment of Galactica?

And eternal life being manifested in Kara? Wonder if Baltar is right. Baltar is an idiot for ruining the funeral like that though. Well I guess he was just trying to uplift spirits but still.

Comment

Good episode, but they have very little time left to do a whole hell of a lot of explaining. Angels, Kara's resurrection, the opera house, the supernova, a resolution to the Cylon / human conflict, the song, Daniel, the scrolls that foretell everything.

Good luck BSG, I hope you can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilharae View Post
        Good episode, but they have very little time left to do a whole hell of a lot of explaining. Angels, Kara's resurrection, the opera house, the supernova, a resolution to the Cylon / human conflict, the song, Daniel, the scrolls that foretell everything.

Good luck BSG, I hope you can do it.
        daniel will be delt with in caprica

ron has already said so in the podcast a while back
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Kilharae View Post
          I have a feeling these next two episodes will be extremely packed, and while I hope they are awesome, they may have so much to tell us that there isn't much room to actually tell an interesting story.

Comment

I don't think he's transferring his flag. Seems more like He's going on a one way mission to "send her out in style".

Comment

i have a funny feeling that adama will send everyone away, but the few, then he'll jump galactica,t rying to find a home wiht his skeleton crew (you know, the actors in the credtis )

and they'll go on a scouting mission to find a new home, and send word back...and possibly take raptors down to the planet to wait for the others...and the final shot of hte show will be the primary actors standing on the surface of the planet looking up as galactica fireballs across the sky as she falls to her death

and there's 3 more hours coming
              daylight pt 1 next week
              parts 2 and 3 the week after
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
                I don't think he's transferring his flag. Seems more like He's going on a one way mission to "send her out in style".
                Spoiler:
                Edward Olmos has stated that Adama makes it to the end of the show, but that he's an absolute wreck.

I don't see him going on a suicide run with Roslin still alive, assuming that she dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

and there's 3 more hours coming
                  daylight pt 1 next week
                  parts 2 and 3 the week after
                  and i took both nights off from work

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    i have a funny feeling that adama will send everyone away, but the few, then he'll jump galactica,t rying to find a home wiht his skeleton crew (you know, the actors in the credtis )

and they'll go on a scouting mission to find a new home, and send word back...and possibly take raptors down to the planet to wait for the others...and the final shot of hte show will be the primary actors standing on the surface of the planet looking up as galactica fireballs across the sky as she falls to her death
                    i think almost everyone will join in the mission JMO and i don't think there trying to find a new home i think their are going to try to save hera as she truly is important to the ending ......

she has to be.

Comment

Just to let you folks know, there is no Daybreak Part 3. This is SCI FI's schedule..

03/13/2009 10:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4.5 DAYBREAK - PART 1
                      03/13/2009 12:00 AM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4.5 DAYBREAK - PART 1

03/20/2009 08:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4.5 DAYBREAK - PART 1 (Reair from previous week)
                      03/20/2009 09:00 PM BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON 4.5 DAYBREAK - PART 2 (2-Hour Finale)
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll admit it, I was crying at the end. Almost as much as when SG-1 ended. What was with that Cylon-borg thing? And the old-style raider?
                        When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                        Zatnikitelman

Comment

Wa.. next week is a rerun of this? WTF over!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            No, next week is Daybreak Part 1. This episode was Islanded in a Stream of Stars.

Then when the 2 hour finale plays, Daybreak Part 1 will play again before it.

Comment

Looks like Baltar is back to being a nutjob. And the fleet will probably see him as having a couple of screws loose at the end
                              Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              read the dates. the rerun is a week after next. it is the first part of the finale and then the 2nd half airs right after

Comment

Working...
                              X