Could Anubis have taking the wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Anubis have taking the wraith

in the episode of the lost city what if O'Neil had been taking out by the kull warriors before he destroyed the fleet. lets say it was in an alternate reality where everything was the same until then.

Anubis would then have found atlantis. then when the MW reps attack he knew how to kill.

in this alternate reality would Anubis have ended up destorying the wraith or not?

i think he would. with all the resources of the MW he could make 1000s of Ha'tacks. each 1 with his upgrades. plus if he build ZPMs he would be able to power his superships. but would he be able 2 get his ships to the PG?

Now keep in mind that the Ancients were far ahead of even Anubis, and that they too had acess to the idustry of an entire galaxy- and they still lost.

Comment

With the tech he possessed in the battle over Earth? No way. I think the Wraith would own him across the galaxy.

If he got access to Ancient tech in Atlantis, then possibly.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Now keep in mind that the Ancients were far ahead of even Anubis, and that they too had acess to the idustry of an entire galaxy- and they still lost.
        The Wraith have one thing that Anubis and the ancients didnt have. Numbers. The Wraith out numbered the Ancients, I asume, and would certanly out number Anubis. He might have a little bit better technology but he dosnt even have close to the numbers of the Wraith.
        Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

i think it would be amazing to watch, i think the kull warriors would tip the ballance imo

Comment

A big YES

Why? Because he's clever and evil enough to use the dakara weapon on the wraith. The wraith would become extinct in about 60 seconds or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
              A big YES

Why? Because he's clever and evil enough to use the dakara weapon on the wraith. The wraith would become extinct in about 60 seconds or so.
              how would it get to the pegasus galaxy, and even if that happened the wraith travel always in ships in the middle of nowhere where there is no gate so i doubt that would work.

Comment

he would dial to atlantis and open all stargates in the pegasus galaxy.

replicator carter was also in a ship when the weapon was used

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                  With the tech he possessed in the battle over Earth? No way. I think the Wraith would own him across the galaxy.

If he got access to Ancient tech in Atlantis, then possibly.
                  i dont think the wraith would do any better against that kind of firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
                    The Wraith have one thing that Anubis and the ancients didnt have. Numbers. The Wraith out numbered the Ancients, I asume, and would certanly out number Anubis. He might have a little bit better technology but he dosnt even have close to the numbers of the Wraith.
                    if Anubis took the MW he would gain numbers far greater than the wraith. he would have billions. plus he would have 1000s of more ships than the ancients ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                      i dont think the wraith would do any better against that kind of firepower.
                      *snicker* What kind of firewepoer do you think the Ancients had? Last I checked, the Eye was built with Ancient knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                        he would dial to atlantis and open all stargates in the pegasus galaxy.

replicator carter was also in a ship when the weapon was used
                        she could of been orbiting a planet, i don't remember if it shows or not but the weapon doesn't go far beyond the planet.

Comment

Anubis would probably be able to eventually defeat the Wraith. Anubis would use whatever technology he could to defeat the Wraith. Anubis would even go so far as to wipe out or enslave the humans of the Pegasus Galaxy to accomplish his goals. With all the humans in the Pegasus Galaxy either dead or working on Anubis's ships, the Wraith would not have humans to feed on. In this regard his strategy would probably be very similar to the strategies used by the Asurans. He would probably suffer many casualties in the process but he would continue to fight the war until he won. Besides with the Kull Warriors it would probably be very easy for him to take over Wraith facilities and find weaknesses in their technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            *snicker* What kind of firewepoer do you think the Ancients had? Last I checked, the Eye was built with Ancient knowledge.
                            the eye had nothing to do with the battle over earth. what i mean is a wraith fleet would have been destoryed aswell.

i dont remember it ever been said tht the eye was build by the ancients. it does make sense though

Comment

He'd probably actually make things worse for the MW because unlike the team was he's unlikely to "limit his influence" so to speak. He'll be way more aggressive than SGA was and provoke the same sort of attack as in seige or worse and basically get the entire Wraith society gunnng for him.

Then he'll lose the city to them because he can't defend it isolted from his forces like he is, the Wraith will use it to come to the MW eventually and there'll be a massive war in everyone's backyard between his forces and them. He'll almost certainly eventually lose that war to because his ships are infearior and he doesn't have enough kull warriors to stop the entire hungry Wraith species that's migrating here in search of food. Once he's gone we're lunchables unless the Asgard help us to evacuate/cloak Earth before they find it or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X