This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU itunes

Do you think that it would be reasonable to assume that SG-Universe will be available on itunes? I mean like a day or so after it airs as Atlantis was.
    I'm just concerned because my wedding happens to fall on the weekend that SGU premieres so needless to say i'm gonna miss the Ep.Air three-parter.

Any thoughts?
    In memory of those whom we have lost along the way
    sigpic

I would say so.

Perhaps you can DVR it? If you don't have a DVR, I guess the only other option would be iTunes if you want a high-quality version of the episode.

By the way, congrats (with the wedding.)

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I'm sure you'll find some way to watch it

And congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by superman_dh View Post
        Do you think that it would be reasonable to assume that SG-Universe will be available on itunes? I mean like a day or so after it airs as Atlantis was.
        I'm just concerned because my wedding happens to fall on the weekend that SGU premieres so needless to say i'm gonna miss the Ep.Air three-parter.

Any thoughts?
        Postpone the wedding, Stargate is much more important.

Comment

I considered that, it didn't go over too well.
          I'll just hope for itunes, don't have DVR.
          In memory of those whom we have lost along the way
          sigpic

Comment

Doesn't Sci-Fi allow American viewers to watch episodes of Stargate after they've aired?
            If SGU is gonna air on SCi-Fi in the US then couldn't you watch it on the website.

I'm sure you'll find a way to see it superman dh and congrats on the wedding.
            Have some welcome to Gateworld green as you're a new member.

Comment

I don't think SG episodes are posted on the website, are they? I know SGA was recently added to Hulu.com
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                I don't think SG episodes are posted on the website, are they? I know SGA was recently added to Hulu.com
                They were added to HULU.com but in 10 episode chunks, which only air for a specific period of time. I doubt new episodes will be readily available there immediately following first run. Although, I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by superman_dh View Post

Any thoughts?
                  If its not availabel on iTunes, check at Amazon.com Video On Demand (Formerly called Amazon Unbox). The two Stargate series are available there, also - always the morning after an episode aired. Their player isn't as bloated as iTunes', making it a bit faster and smoother on slow computers.
                  Last edited by terr; 26 February 2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X