X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutant X Opening

Can anyone find or know off by heart the

"This Is Adam Kane, he was a pioneer of genetic research..."

bit that was in the start of every episode of mutant x from season 2 onwards, im trying but am having no luck
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

found it

I am Adam Kane
    I was a pioneer of genetic research,
    Manipulating DNA to save human lives.
    But in many their genes unexpectedly Mutated.
    They developed super-human abilities.
    Together with four of the most powerful
    I fight to protect a world that doesn't even know we exist.
    We are MUTANT X.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

LOL that was quick! is there any reason why you wanted it?

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        LOL that was quick! is there any reason why you wanted it?
        yeah it was, Id been searching for about an hour, made this thread and BOOM.

No real reason, ive just been thinking about Mutant X recently.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          yeah it was, Id been searching for about an hour, made this thread and BOOM.

No real reason, ive just been thinking about Mutant X recently.
          lol seeing your thread has made me wanna go an watch it now.

Comment

FYI, re runs in the UK are on the "zone horror" channel at 7pm, I'll be watching.

Comment

That was a good show. I wish they didn't cancel it back then.

Comment

it had it's moments, which were sometimes great. but sometimes it was just awful. and that feral woman annoyed me.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                  That was a good show. I wish they didn't cancel it back then.
                  the disapointing thing is that it was picked up for a 4th season but the production company went bankrupt because of a law suit with Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                    it had it's moments, which were sometimes great. but sometimes it was just awful. and that feral woman annoyed me.
                    Indeed

Comment

Working...
                    X