This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messed up Atlantis pic

found this atlantis picture with the wrong gate. i found this funny. just thought id share
    Attached Files
    SGU =Awesome!!!
    Hope it stays as good...
    sigpic

Yeah that's the wrong gate. I guess the photoshop guy wasn't paying attension.

That's never happed before.
    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

i know thats whats so funny about it haha
      SGU =Awesome!!!
      Hope it stays as good...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andromeda Galaxy View Post
        found this atlantis picture with the wrong gate. i found this funny. just thought id share
        As seeing what the graphics team has done to in-show VFX, (8 chevron Gates, etc.) I wouldn't really be very surprised if this picture was infact real. Yes, I'm saying I doubt that the picture you posted is real. Unless you provide a link to where you found it, I'll think that you or someone else made it as a joke.

Comment

it is real...

it is what hulu.com is posting since they are now showing the first 10 eps of season 5....

WHICH is funny since Carter really in season 5

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-atlantis
          Last edited by DARSFOG; 22 February 2009, 06:32 PM. Reason: added a link to hulu.com

Comment

yeah! so there, Mike272!
            SGU =Awesome!!!
            Hope it stays as good...
            sigpic

Comment

That is kinda funny... I guess whoever did it just didn't pay attention to what he was doing...
              ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Comment

oh well guess someome should just cancel the show and give up
                oh wait.....

this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by Mike272 View Post
                  As seeing what the graphics team has done to in-show VFX, (8 chevron Gates, etc.) I wouldn't really be very surprised if this picture was infact real. Yes, I'm saying I doubt that the picture you posted is real. Unless you provide a link to where you found it, I'll think that you or someone else made it as a joke.
                  It is real. Last year, when Scifi changed their SGA site, they had that as the main wall before finally correcting the gate. even then, you could still see part of the milky way gate behind it.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

it's the in memory of the midway station picture, as that uses milky way gates... duhh

Comment

i know thats whats so funny about it haha
                      Yeah that's hilarious!!!!1
                      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

It does look like the wrong gate, I wonder what they were thinking when they did that...

Comment

yeah! so there, Mike272!
                          OK, chillout. Sorry if I 'offended' you, however, I'm extremely skeptical of 'amazing pictures' any more because of what a simple Joe Schmo can do with PS. I'm sorry for any misconceptions.

Comment

FOR ANYONE WHO IS BECOMING RILED UP OVER MY FIRST SKEPTICAL COMMENT ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE READ THE ABOVE, AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

Here it is, since you want it so bad: "I was wrong, and you all were right". Happy?

Comment

I think that is you that needs to calm down a bit. I was saying "Yeah! so there...!" in a joking way and really there is no need to go all caps, bold, and centered font up in here so take some of your own advice and take a deep breath
                              SGU =Awesome!!!
                              Hope it stays as good...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X