PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Queen Ingas Hive!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 09:25 AM
"Everything is well," replied Kal'shath curtly, glancing momentarily at her favourless mate. Todd kept his gaze steadily ahead of him. "However, it appeares our hive has become... displaced. We are no longer in familier territories." she looked at the Cheif Scientist for comfirmation of this remark, and he nodded.

"But," iterjected Todd, causeing Kal'shath to glare at him murderously breifly, before her mask of calm was replaced, "we have acheived what no other wraith hive has so far managed. To reach the Lantian's home galaxy, and I," he looked carefully at Kal'shath," have the co-ordinates of their homeworld."

Draco-Stellaris
May 3rd, 2009, 11:17 AM
There is obviously still tension between Kal'shath and Todd but Astra doesn't ask further. Instead she is startled when she hears that there might be a chance of reaching the Lantians home world. She has heard the rumours that the world called "earth" is a very rich feeding ground indeed.

"Will we set a course to earth immediately?", she asks.

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 11:22 AM
Todd smiled, and turned to Kal'shath.

"If my Queen desires," he said, hoping that this may give him a new foothold for her affections, before another male took advantage of his recent displacemeant in Kal'shath favour. Kal'shath nodded curtly, not looking at Todd.

With a deep bow, Todd left the lab with the Chief Scientist, leaving Kal'shath and Astra alone.

Draco-Stellaris
May 3rd, 2009, 11:33 AM
"If there is something I can help you with... Something you want to talk about...", Astra begins, then stops as Kal'shath holds up her hand in a quieting gesture.

Draygon
May 3rd, 2009, 11:42 AM
"If there is something I can help you with... Something you want to talk about...", Astra begins, then stops as Kal'shath holds up her hand in a quieting gesture.
"I already said that everything was fine," Kal'shath snapped back, though her eyes told a different story. "I must attend to my son," she said quickly, leaving the lab and Astra hurridly. She does not stop until she has reached her quaters.

Once inside, she gently lifts her son from his cradle and sits rocking him in her arms as she tries to gather her emotions and thoughts together and keep her anger in check.

wraith queen inga
May 3rd, 2009, 12:16 PM
Meanwhile, on a desert world.

The dead body of a Wraith warlord just falls to the ground, the Wraith appears to have been killed by the Dagger buried deep into his forehead.

Above The Wraith stand WRAITH QUEEN INGA.

Inga looks up into the skies with a tired look on her face.

INGA: (Sarcastic but yet angry) Very funny, Chaya, just keep forcing me to kill my own kind!

CHAYA: (As an uncorporeal mighty voice) Do not think i am forcing you to do this because it is fun. It serves a greater purpose.

INGA: (Starting to get REALLY angry) Would you mind telling me that "greater purpose"???!!!

No Response.

INGA: Chaya?

Still no response.

INGA: (Roars angrily) Son of a...

Mariellelita
May 3rd, 2009, 01:33 PM
Amina passes the Chief Scientist on her way to the bridge. She hasn't been told what is happening, and her curiosity is getting the best of her.

"Sir?" Amina says.

The Chief Scientist stops in his tracks and talks with Amina. He tells her the situation before he leaves.

"Hm. A rich feeding ground!" Amina squeals. She has heard rumors of Earth and its population of billions of humans, but never believed that she would actually get to go there. It was just an urban legend in her mind until she joined Kal'shath's hive and found out the truth.

Finally reaching the bridge, Amina stops by a couple of controls and fiddles with them to make sure the system is working. Checking the systems is one of her many jobs on the hive. She finishes and walks towards the center of the room to hand her report in to the Commander. Todd is looking straight at one of the organic screens and doesn't seem to notice Amina.

"Sir? Um, here are the reports." Amina says, snapping Todd out of his thoughts.

"Yes, yes. If that is all Amina, you can take your leave." Todd says after he takes the reports and sets back to work.

Amina senses that Todd isn't in the mood for socializing, and rushes towards the door, but not before looking back at the screen. The screen showed the coordinates for Earth and the route the hive had to make to get there.

"Amina." Todd says again, sensing that the young female still hadn't left. "Go and tell the other pilots to check their darts and weapons systems. We may need them."

Dr. Daedalus
May 3rd, 2009, 01:48 PM
"Will we set a course to earth immediately?", she asks.

"If my Queen desires," he said

*A few minutes later the Queen calls the Chief Scientist and asks his opinion on rather we should attack Earth or not. The Chief Scientist responds that he believes that an attack would be suicide. With the information recovered from the Daedalus we know that Earth is protected by a Lantian defense system. Without a ZPM the hive would be destroyed. Also the humans have at least three other Daedalus class ships in this galaxy. We might be able to beat one at a time with some luck but not all three. The Queen then asks the Chief Scientist what he advises they do. The Chief Scientist pauses a second and then answers. He says that we must focus our efforts on finishing an experimental hyperdrive that was being built based on information taken from the Daedalus. He has worked on it since he came aboard the hive and it is near completion. When it is complete we can make it back to Pegasus in 2 months. The Queen replies that we will need to cull to have enough food to make it since we cannot remain in stasis that long. The Chief Scientist suggests that as soon as we are ready to go we cull a human planet on the edge of the galaxy and then leave before the Atlantians find out what happened.*

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 03:21 AM
Meanwhile, in a cloudy ascended reality.
Inga just regains her conciousness.

INGA: Chaya?

CHAYA: (Still not visible) Inga. You have awakened.

Inga rises up... fury glowing in her blue eyes.

INGA: Why do you keep forcing me to kill important Wraith all over the galaxy?

CHAYA: It serves a greater purpose.

INGA: The Chaya i knew would never kill people.
Wraith or humans alike.

CHAYA: And you know me that well?

INGA: I know Chaya well enough to know that YOU, Whoever you are, are not her.

There is a tense moment of silence... and then "Chaya" suddenly appears behind Inga.
Inga turns around to face her.

INGA: Who are you... really?

Chaya suddenly begins transforming... into ANUBIS, in his "black" form.

ANUBIS: (Smiles) I am Anubis.

INGA: YOU ascended me to save my life that day when Sheppard shot me?

ANUBIS: Yes.

INGA: Why?

ANUBIS: Because i needed you to kill those Wraith.

INGA: Why would that matter to you?

ANUBIS: Because they are the dominant species of this galaxy... and i need them out of the way.

INGA: Well... im not gonna help you any more.

ANUBIS: (Laughs coldly) You have no choice.
I have already decided your next target, Inga.

INGA: I AM NOT HELPING YOU ANYMORE!

ANUBIS: Your next target is KAL SHATH and her child.

Ingas eyes widen in shock.

NOTE: Since Anubis is alive it is assumed that either he or Oma gave up the "eternal fight" that started in "Threads".

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 10:39 AM
A flash of light... and INGA wakes up in Kal shaths quarters.
Kal shath is sitting on her throne... and sees Inga.

Inga tries to run... but Anubis (having mental control of her) forces her to pull her dagger out of her pocket and turn around to face Kal shath.

ANUBIS: (As a voice in Ingas head) Once youve finished her take care of the child.

Inga, unable to fight Anubis control, is forced to step forward and raise her dagger at her old friend.

Draygon
May 4th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Kal'shath is starled at the apperance of Inga, more so at the raised dagger in her old queen's hand. She dodges Inga's inital strike, meaning that the blade stabs into her shoulder rather than her throat. She raises a mental distress signal, before drawing her own concealed dagger and starts striking back.

No matter what either female does, both are too evenly matched. They know the other's style and are able to predict the next move. Kal'shath feels herself tiring, but she refuses to give up. A sudden snarl distracts her, earning her a gash across her back from Inga. Todd charges at Inga, intending to incapasitate her. He doesn't get the chance as Inga cooly buries her blade in Todd's chest.

With a scream of fury, Kal'shath gives into her rage and, using the hilt of her blade, strikes Inga on the temple. Inag collapses to the ground, dark blood trickling from the wound on her forhead.

"I require medical assistance in the throne room at once!" Kal'shath screams telepathically, before tending to her injured mate.

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Inga only remembers Kal shath looking down at her with a worried look on her face before she slipped out of concience.

The next thing she remembered was waking up in the infirmary, looking up at the faces of Kal shath, Todd and Astra.

She explained everything to them... and awaited their reponses, she was still very ashamed by her own actions.

But one thing remained unclear to her... Where was Anubis and why didnt he take control of her again now that she had awakened?

Mariellelita
May 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Amina eventually hears about what happened. Apparently, the old Queen had returned and tried to kill the new Queen. Amina rushes to Tral'shath's room to watch over him. When she reaches the room, she finds a few drones already watching over him. Sending them off to guard the doors to the room, Amina sighs in relief knowing the child is safe...until he starts to cry. :( She is starting to believe that she will never get any rest, and rushes to calm the kid.

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Meanwhile, Inga is trying to fall asleep in her bed in The Infirmary.

She feels sick... sick of what she has done.
She is DEEPLY ashamed of what she has done and she can still remember how Kal shath and Astra stared at her when she told them to forgive her actions.

It is a long road to forgivness, she thought and rolled over on the other side of the bed.

But her biggest concern remained:

Would Anubis come back or had he now left her alone?

She honestly hoped not to see him again and shuddered when she thought about him.

Inga didnt quite remember how or when... but eventually she calmed down, her big blue eyes slowly closed... and Wraith Queen Inga fell alseep.

If only Inga had known that she wouldnt even last the night...

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 07:50 PM
In her dreams... Inga fought Anubis!

She was in the middle of a dark forest and the fullmoon shined down at her.

Inga could only sense Anubis now and then, attempting to take her over... but this time, she struggled back... she struggled hard.

Now... Inga had become the "player".

Inga smiled as she sensed the presence of Anubis mind.

Come out, Come out where ever you are, Anubis...

THEN, Anubis mind again attempted to take her over... but Inga refused.
She stroke back with her own Wraith mind... and temporarily sensed him slipping away again.

Im not gonna let you take me, Anubis.

Inga took a few steps forward through the dark forest.

Then, suddenly, another telepathic voice appeared in Ingas head.

You have no choice, foolish little Wraith.

Inga immediately recognised the voice as that of Anubis.

Try me, Inga responded and for the first time in weeks a predator like smile spread on her face.

The struggle has just begun, Anubis...

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 07:57 PM
In "real" life... Inga began twiching in her bed.

Every time she twiched... dark blood came out of her mouth.

Suddenly... she woke up.

Anubis had been defeated and now it was Ingas life that needed to be taken care of...

Anubis had caused her internal injuries which caused the bleeding.

More and more blood came out of Ingas mouth, her blue eyes widened and Inga twiched strongly ONE LAST time.

Kal shath... Astra...

In her last moments, Inga sent those messages to Kal shath and Astra...

And so The million year old Wraith Queen Inga stopped twiching, fell back into her bed, her eyes closed...

and Wraith Queen Inga died for the last and real time.

wraith queen inga
May 4th, 2009, 08:09 PM
SOME NOTES:

Just wanted to notify you all... i will introduce a new character which i will play later in the RP now that Inga has died for real.

I also wanted to point out... that this RP does not follow the canon of Stargate: Atlantis.

In the canon of this RP... the episode "EATG" never happened and a superhive was NEVER created... and our hive was the first to ever reach the Milky Way.

AN IDEA:

I thought... since this RP doesnt follow canon... Why dont we cull Earth For real? :P

It would be a REALLY exciting part of the RP and we would then get some "Post-Apocalyptic" adventure. :)

So, what do you guys say?

Shall we let the "good" guys win?

or should we cull Earth? :P

I vote for Cull Earth... or at least to try and cull it and destroy a few countires! :D

Mariellelita
May 5th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Another Note:

Yes, I think we should try to cull Earth. It would be interesting. :D
I'm not saying that we should raze the entire planet and suck it dry, but maybe just have the darts dive in on one country/area (and try not to be seen) before using the hyperdrive to go back to Pegasus. So, maybe cull around the southern tip of Chile? The Carribean?

Or maybe, they could cull a small area and have interactions with the IOA? Maybe Sheppard and the rest could rush to Earth via the stargate to talk with them? :(

Oh, and poor Inga. I wonder how wraith burials go?

wraith queen inga
May 5th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Forget this post completely.

Mariellelita
May 5th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Amina is carrying Tral'Shath and walking throughout the hive.

"Ouch!" Amina says as Tral'Shath pulls at one of her dreds. Amina couldn't leave Tral'shath alone after the "incident", so she decided to bring him into the lab with her. She only had some reports to write, and was not doing any current experiments, so the kid wouldn't end up in anything dangerous and get hurt.

While entering the lab, one of her subordinates tells her the bad news, Queen Inga has died. Amina never knew Inga personally, but knew that she had a history on this hive.

Dr. Daedalus
May 5th, 2009, 06:39 AM
SOME NOTES:

I vote for Cull Earth... or at least to try and cull it and destroy a few countires! :D

Another Note:

Yes, I think we should try to cull Earth. It would be interesting. :D
I'm not saying that we should raze the entire planet and suck it dry, but maybe just have the darts dive in on one country/area (and try not to be seen) before using the hyperdrive to go back to Pegasus.

I agree with Mariellelita. If we are going to cull Earth we need to do it quickly. I think the best way to do it would be for the hive to hide around the moon and send the darts to cull.

Dr. D

Draygon
May 5th, 2009, 11:35 AM
NOTE: Add my vote to the Earth culling :)

Draygon
May 5th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Kal'shath made her way back to the infermary. She still was finding it hard to accept Inga's sudden deimise. Hadn't she died before her once before, only to find her way back into their lives?

Her back and shoulder ached horribly from the injures she had recived during her fight with Inga. Despite a recent feeding, the wounds refused to heal quickly, and she was forced to wear bandages over her injures. Strange. Todd was injured by the possibly poisioned blade and he didn't seem to be....

Horror filled Kal'shath as she remembered just how stubborn the commander was when it came to showing when he was hurt.

Turning on her heel, Kal'shath fled from the infermary to find Todd, remembering the nature of his injures, and feeling that it may be too late to help.

Draco-Stellaris
May 5th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Astra is on the way to her quarters, deeply troubled about Inga's death and her earlier attack on Kal'shath and Todd. Inga had explained everything to them but it had still been a shock, of course. Astra doesn't blame Inga for the attack.

Turning around a corner Astra finds that it's pointless to go to her quarters, she won't be able to find any rest there. Instead she decides to see the Chief Scientist and ask him if he requires her help on the experimental hyperdrive.

NOTE: Culling earth is fine by me.

wraith queen inga
May 5th, 2009, 09:13 PM
NOTE: Lets cull Earth then! :cameron:

wraith queen inga
May 5th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Tara, The Technician, was heading through the hallways of the hive in a rush.
She just wanted to sleep, this day had simply been crap to her:
Them no longer being in the milky way

Them heading to cull earth

and now Ingas death.

Tara and Inga had knewn eachother very well from before and it had been very hard for Tara to accept her death last time, even harder this time.

Concerning the culling of Earth, Tara had never been a big fan of feeding on humans. She hated herself for it, but she could almost feel for the humans she was forced to feed upon by her superiors.

But nevertheless, she could NOT show herself weak to her fellow Wraith, she had to keep her head high and her attitude cold in a typical "Wraithish" way.

Pang!

Tara had suddenly walked right into Astra, who was on her way to the Chief Scientists Lab.

"Sorry", she said quietly and rushed away as Astra continued towards the Lab.

Once Tara reached her quarters she threw herself onto the bed and let the sleep overwhelm her.

Tara had always been commented on how beautiful she was, with her pale white skin, sharp "Wraithish" teeth, big Green slitted (She has green eyes instead of "Wraithish" yellow! :P) eyes and messy, pointy reddish hair. (Her hairstyle is the same as the character "Alice" in the first "Resident Evil" MOVIE)

She mostly weared a Black/Reddish sexy clothing (simular to that of the clothing "Erica" has in most part of "Underworld") and black leather boots.

NOTE: Tara is my new RP character in this thread! :)

wraith queen inga
May 6th, 2009, 05:42 AM
Ok, so i just felt like i should list all the "Regulars" of the hive. :)

This is just for fun... so dont be mad at me. :)

So, this is my idea... If This was a TV series... who would be in the regular cast and who has left and who has been reduced to recurring? :)

REGULARS (At the moment):

Draygon as Kal Shath

Draygon as Todd

Mariellelita as Amina

Dr. Daedalus as The Chief Scientist

Rasunda as Kenny

and

Wraith Queen Inga (Me! :P) as Tara (New!)

TEMPORARY RECURRINGS (By "Temporary" it means they have told me they will be gone for a while.)

Draco Stellaris as Astra (Has told me that she will be back later :))

Draco Stellaris as Deimos (For reason, see above)

UNKNOWN STATUS (People who havnt posted in a LOOOOONG while)

Wraith Humor as Dart Commander

[email protected] as Raziel

THE "EPISODE SYSTEM":

Each page of this thread counts as an episode. :)

So, this far... we have "created" 39 episodes. :P

Rasunda
May 6th, 2009, 06:03 AM
*On the bridge*
technitian;Commander, we are ready to enter hyperspace to earth!
Notyfy the Queen!
Take us to hyperspace...

NOTE:
Sorry for not posting in a while:o

wraith queen inga
May 6th, 2009, 08:52 AM
*On the bridge*
technitian;Commander, we are ready to enter hyperspace to earth!
Notyfy the Queen!
Take us to hyperspace...

NOTE:
Sorry for not posting in a while:o

NOTE: You dont have a reaction to Ingas death? :(

Mariellelita
May 6th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Amina hears whisperings of rumors of culling throughout the wraith telepathic network. With it being mentioned by the Commander and Chief Scientist, everyone on the hive has become antsy in anticipation of having a meal very soon.

As Amina is writing her report, while holding Tral'shath in one arm, a technician comes in. He knew that Amina was also a dart pilot and wanted to get info of the cull out of her.

Tech: So, have you have you had any...recent orders, Amina?

Amina: :p No, but I will tell you if they come.

Tech: Ah, very well.

After the Tech leaves, Amina receives a message from the Queen and the Commander.

Draygon
May 6th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Todd is standing on the bridge. Everything is in order and prepared for their assault on Earth. With a nod to his second-in-command, the order was given to jump to hyperspace. To Earth.

He could feel Kal'shath shouting at him in the back of his mind. Yes, he was injured. Yes, he needed to get back to the infirmary as soon as possible before he collapsed from blood loss or something else, but this needed to be done. Soon, Kal'shath's persistant niggling grew wearysome.

Alright, he told her telepathically, I am going!

Hiding his pain and discomfort, Todd made his way from the bridge.

wraith queen inga
May 6th, 2009, 09:57 PM
NOTE:

Shall we try and cull Paris?

I thought of that city because of The Eiffell tower and it would be SOOO cool having darts flying over it. :P

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 07:09 AM
NOTE: Let's just say Europe and have done with it. We'll have to take out the SGC as well...

Rasunda
May 7th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Guard;We will arive in 1 hour!
Ready the troops, and tell the dart pilots to whatch out for their aircrafts.
But tell them to also fier on un-armed crafts!

NOTE:
Yeah, stick whit Europe and Colorado!
But can't the hive move in in orbit?
Blast a few citys?
The 304s could be out at the time.

Mariellelita
May 7th, 2009, 07:33 AM
The dart bay is buzzing with activity. Wraith and drones are running in and out with supplies and tools. The sounds of machinery and other work fill the area.

Amina: *Telepathically to the Commander, Queen and Kenny* We are almost done here!

Note:

No culling America? :( And putting crop circles in fields in Kansas? :p

Fine, we will cull only Europe

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Kal'shath walked to the bridge. With Todd now in the infirmery, with her orders to the staff their not to let him leave until he was fully treated for the stab wound to his chest, she would take charge of the culling of the Lantian homeworld.

This would be enjoyable.

"How much longer till we arrive?" she asked, turning to Kenny.

NOTE: Don't worry. We'll be back again :wraithqueen10:

Dr. Daedalus
May 7th, 2009, 07:54 AM
*The Chief Scientist is currently on a transport that went ahead of the hive to scout out Earth's defenses. He has identified where the Lantian defense system is and has forwarded that information to the hive. The people of Earth will never know what hit them.*

Rasunda
May 7th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Kal'shath walked to the bridge. With Todd now in the infirmery, with her orders to the staff their not to let him leave until he was fully treated for the stab wound to his chest, she would take charge of the culling of the Lantian homeworld.

This would be enjoyable.

"How much longer till we arrive?" she asked, turning to Kenny.

NOTE: Don't worry. We'll be back again :wraithqueen10:

We will arive soon my queen!
Guard;We are 2 minutes away, the scout reports where earths defences are, we can destroy their ancient weapon, and there are no ships in orbit!
This just keeps geting better and better!
*Mind link to queen*
We can move to orbit, there is no ships there!

NOTE:
But I think that we should cull America, D.C and NY!

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Then do so, replies Kal'shath telepathically. she turns to look at the main screen, a faint smile curling her lips.

It is time these humans learnt their place in the glaxey. Then they would know who their masters truly were.

NOTE: :P I'm sure we can cull America as well as Europe. Earth's a big place after all, and when was the last time this hive was able to compleate a full culling without something happening?

Rasunda
May 7th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Guard;We are droping out of hyperspace!
Target their ancient defence and fier!*The hive fier down on antartica as hundreds of darts flyes out of the hangar and towards earth*
*Mind link to queen*
Queen, their defences has been taken out, and their "SGC" has been leveld to the ground, they're traped!
Should we land the hive, my queen?
Guard;Darts are combating enemy fighters(not 302s), but most of the darts has already beagun to cull!

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Kal'shath conciders their options. Landing the hive on such a prosperous feeding ground held many positive points, but she wanted to make sure that the humans' resolve was crushed first, so there would be no attacks.

I want all their military capabilities destroyed, she ordered Kenny telepathically, and have the stargate retrived. I have a plan for that.

Confidant that he would contact her if there were any problems, Kal'shath swept out of the bridge, and went to retive her son from Amina.

Rasunda
May 7th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Take out their military defences!
And, huhu, destroy the city known as "New York"
*Blue plasma starts to rain down all over NYC, skyscrapers are hit and comes down, and peapol are runing every where*

Send troops down to the stargate, and bring it back to the hive!

NOTE:
The stargate is not know of on this earth.

wraith queen inga
May 7th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Tara awakens in her quarters.

The culling of Earth has begun, she thought, knowing this by simply sensing the telepathic "apmosphere" on the hive.

Tara rolled over in her bed and put the pillows on her ears.
She didnt wish to hear the human screams...

Draygon
May 7th, 2009, 10:47 AM
NOTE: Just thought I'd make it clear exactly where we were attacking, since it seems to have got a bit, i don't know, scattered?

Last I knew, we were attacking Weastern Europe, the SGC in Chyenne Mountain, NY, and (due to high SGC activity) Antarctica.

That a little clearer?

wraith queen inga
May 7th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Meanwhile, The Apollo arrives above Earth... prepared to fight the Wraith.

Kal shaths hive might not have much time left now...

Draco-Stellaris
May 7th, 2009, 11:06 AM
NOTE: Just thought I'd make it clear exactly where we were attacking, since it seems to have got a bit, i don't know, scattered?

Last I knew, we were attacking Weastern Europe, the SGC in Chyenne Mountain, NY, and (due to high SGC activity) Antarctica.

That a little clearer?

NOTE: Attacking the SGC is a bad idea because it's too heavily guarded so I'd vote for concentrating on just one aim and take Western Europe (NY gets all its action in various desaster films. :P)

Mariellelita
May 7th, 2009, 02:54 PM
After Amina gives Tral'shath back to the Queen, she hops into her dart and flies towards Earth. Some darts went East to a "America" while others went west towards "Europe". That way, the darts would pick up a good variety of food and not over cull the population.

Amina went to a city that had a very pointy structure with lots of lights. As she culled around the Eiffel Tower, she noticed young vigilantes trying to shoot at her dart.

Amina: Fools! I'll just cull you too!

wraith queen inga
May 8th, 2009, 04:29 AM
NOTE:

Did you all even see my "The Apollo arrived" post?

Dr. Daedalus
May 8th, 2009, 06:09 AM
*The Chief Scientist stamps his foot. He knew that one of the human's ships would be there to defend Earth. He orders the weapons powered just as a beam weapon shot hits the hive. It was a good thing that he upgraded the hull. Meanwhile half a galaxy away the Jaffa known as Teal'c is mustering a fleet over a Jaffa world. It consists of an Apophis mothership (the flagship of the fleet) and several Ha'tak. The fleet then enters hyperspace for Earth to aid in its defense.*

Rasunda
May 8th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Guard;The ships shields are failing!
Keep fiering!

The hive keeps to fier and the Apollos shields fail, and it takes several hits.
Guard;Commander, our darts has culled over 500 milion humans!
*As the Apollo is near destruction, the Jaffa fleet consisting of 8 Ha'taks and Apophis mother ship drops out of hyperspace*

Draygon
May 8th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Kal'shath has almost reached her chambers with her son when Kenny contacts her to tell her what is happening.

Recall all darts, she told him telepathically, then jump to hyperspace the moment they are on board. There is no reason to risk a fight now. There are many other planets that we may cull as well.

Mariellelita
May 8th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Amina manages to cull one last person before returning to the ship. She hopes the other pilots would hurry up and board so that they could leave. At least they culled a good number of humans this time.

*Note*
Cull the Nox? We could find a way around their invisibility powers and tech, maybe? I don't know much about other humans/aliens in the MW.

wraith queen inga
May 8th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Amina manages to cull one last person before returning to the ship. She hopes the other pilots would hurry up and board so that they could leave. At least they culled a good number off humans this time.

*Note*
Cull the Nox? We could find a way around their invisibility powers and tech, maybe? I don't know much about other humans/aliens in the MW.

Leave the Nox alone, Mar...

Mariellelita
May 8th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Leave the Nox alone, Mar...

Note: :(
Fine, you guys choose the next place. I don't know anything about the human planets in the MW. I hardly watched SG-1.:cool:

wraith queen inga
May 8th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Note: :(
Fine, you guys choose the next place. I don't know anything about the human planets in the MW. I hardly watched SG-1.:cool:

Lets focus on getting back to Pegasus first, shall we?

Mariellelita
May 9th, 2009, 05:50 AM
*Note* Ok, I assumed we were going to other places because of Draygon's post. It would make sense to go cull other human planets first while finding a way back. We could still have fun by doing that. We hardly even got to cull Earth. But, whatever.*End Note*

As Amina walked around to make sure the other pilots arrived and helping them to unload the cargo, she wondered how they would get to back to Pegasus. They hadn't modified the hyperdrive yet, and she wasn't sure if the Chief Scientist had found a way around the problem. If they couldn't figure a way out soon, that darn human ship would follow them around this galaxy and never let them rest.

"We are set to leave now." Amina said telepathically to the wraith on the bridge after all of the darts had been recalled.

Rasunda
May 9th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Enter hyperspace!*The hive jumps to hyperspace*
"We got about 30 milion peapol in the cull" a guard says.
"We haven't culled so much for 8.000 years" I replye.
Sir, our hyperdrive is giving out some starange readings, a guard say
Take us out of hyperspace, tell the Queen and the Chief!

Rasunda
May 11th, 2009, 08:13 AM
We have arived over a planet, it has 2 milion humans! a guard says
Then send down the darts, and how is that hyperdrive going?!

Mariellelita
May 11th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Amina is pleased that another planet has been found. Instead of participating in this current culling, she sets off to do other work on the hive.

Dr. Daedalus
May 11th, 2009, 02:22 PM
how is that hyperdrive going?!

*The Chief Scientist reports that the hyperdrive is coming along slowly. It will be at least a couple of days until he can bring the upgrades online.*

Rasunda
May 12th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Do it faster!
"The dart reports 50 enemy fighters, they are known as "Al'kesh" and "death gliders" in this galaxy" a guard says.
*Sudenly 1 ha'tak drops out of hyperspace and opens fier*
Returne fier, target their com system!
"Their shields are droping rapidly!" a guard reports

Draygon
May 12th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Todd walks to the bridge, keeping his balance as the ship is rocked by the fire from the ha'tak.

"Give me damage report," he demands to Kenny as he takes his place at the controls of the hive.

Rasunda
May 14th, 2009, 09:17 AM
We are loosing Organic shield on our dorsal side!
"Keep fiering!" Todd screams
"Enemy vessels shields are down!" a guard yeals.
Stop fiering, bord their vessel! Tood orders.
Take the ship, and then we can land on a planet, to upgrade this hive!HE says.
*200 drones goes over to the Ha'tak, along whit me*

Draygon
May 17th, 2009, 04:46 AM
As soon as the attack force is a safe distance from the hive, Todd takes the controls and forces the hive towards the planet. They needed to land the ship as soon as possible. With a telepathic message to the whole crew to brace for emergancy landings, he took the hive into the atmosphere of the planet. The ship shook as they decended towards the planet. Todd threw his concentration into keeping the hive steady as he brought the hive onto the planet. As the ship landed heavily, cutting a deep grove in the ground as it skidded to a stop, Todd felt a telepathic presance shouting in his mind.

"What in the name of Pegasus have you done this time?!" Kal'shath demanded telepathically.

Mariellelita
May 17th, 2009, 05:20 AM
"Aaaah!" Amina screamed, as the ship shook wildly.

"No, we are going to die!" A tech who was working with Amina earlier yelled as he tried to balance himself on one of the columns in the room.

Amina tried to telepathically assess what was happening, but was only met with snarls and dread. Soon, the ship landed roughly, sending Amina flying across the room.

"Miss! Miss, are you alright?!" The tech yells as he stumbles towards Amina.

Amina has small wounds around her torso and arms, but she would be fine. She allowed the tech to help her up and to help heal her wounds.

Rasunda
May 22nd, 2009, 04:48 AM
*On the Ha'tak*
Feed on the crew of this vessel men!
*There are several screams by Jaffas that's being fed upon*
"We have taken controll of the bridge, a man named Bra'tac is commanding the vessel!" a guard says.
"Take me to him!" I say.
*minutes later*
So, you are in command of this vessel?
Bra'tac;I'm in command of this vessel, yes.
Then you shall tell your superios to surender to us!
Bra'tac;Never shall this galaxy subcome to the wraith!
Then you and your crew will become a good lunch for me and my friends!
"I die free!" Bra'tac yeals.
*This man has much force whit in him! I think*
*seconds later, the remnants of Bra'tac is lying on the floor*
"Land this vessel, we're healping our hive!" I order.

Rasunda
May 25th, 2009, 10:15 PM
Guard;This vessel have a weaker hull then our hive!
it's caus it has shields, raise them!

Mariellelita
May 25th, 2009, 10:25 PM
As the tech is healing Amina, she tries to sense the presence of the others. Most of the others on the hive are alright she guesses, but she senses more coming towards the direction of the hive.

"I guess this means that they have had success in taking over the ship." Amina thinks.

Rasunda
May 27th, 2009, 07:19 AM
"Hull breach on deck 7!" a techie says.
How about that shield?!
"It should be online....now!" the techie responds.
"All hands brace for impact!" I scream over the comm.

Dr. Daedalus
May 28th, 2009, 07:40 AM
*The Chief Scientist says, "Oh snap" when he sees the Odyssey, 4 ha'tak, and a Hak'tyl class flagship (it looks like Apophis' flagship) dropping out of hyperspace behind them. He tells the commander of the captured ha'tak to retreat immediately. As the aforementioned ships close on the hive the Chief Scientist brings online his enhanced hyperdrive. The hive then jumps into hyperspace just escaping several dozen energy blasts.*

Draco-Stellaris
May 28th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Astra has been following the telepathic chaos on board with increasing worry and sighs in relief as the hive jumps to hyperspace.

Rasunda
May 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Get us out of here!
"If I'm right, we have 10% shield left!" a techie says.
Hyperspace!
*The ha'tak enters hyperspace*
"No damage sir, we could install this shield on the hive." a techie screams.

Rasunda
May 30th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Guard;We're droping out of hyperspace!
*I'm suprized to see the hive in debree*
Wraith signs?!
Techie;We're reading all the wraith dwn on the planet!

Rasunda
June 2nd, 2009, 08:08 AM
Damn, we're traped in this galaxy!
I'm dyinbg here....*I'm interupred by APBWs, nukes and Goa'uld weapons*
Techie;We're exploding!

Mariellelita
June 2nd, 2009, 08:17 AM
Amina rushes to find the Commander. If they are stuck in this galaxy, what will they do now?

Draygon
June 2nd, 2009, 08:20 AM
Todd waited as the various reports came in. They did not look good. He sighed and made his way to find Kal'shath. No doubt she would want an explination. He hoped that his second in command would be able to secure the other ship, because if not, they were as good as dead.

Rasunda
June 6th, 2009, 05:12 AM
Lay in a course for the lantian ship!
Overload the power system!
Guard;We need to get out of here!
Coward!
Guard;We need to protect the wraith on that planet!
The hell we are!
*The Ha'tak hits the Apollo, while overloading the core, the Apollo explodes along with the Odessey, and 2 ha'taks, cripeling the Daedalus and 2 hak'tyl*
*And the darts/DeathGilders left, start to dog fight, but the wraith winns and they start to beam up wraith, and takes them aboard the Daedalus*

Dr. Daedalus
June 6th, 2009, 08:06 AM
*As soon as the bridge of the Daedalus is secure the Chief Scientist hurriedly tries to repair the ships systems.*

Mariellelita
June 6th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Amina helps the Chief Scientist to repair the systems. She successfully put the main environmental controls back online. She tells the CS of her success and goes off to find more things to fix.

Rasunda
June 6th, 2009, 12:06 PM
*in a DeathGlider*
*I'm siting, on my way to the Daedalus*
This is the Second-in-command, I'm on my way to the Daedalus, hope we have more Jaffa to feed on...:D
*On the Daedalus*
Amina;We are about to beam the surviving jaffa from the ships to this ships hangar, and the survivors of this vessel is there now.
Good, beam them to the other hangar, remove all fighters if you have to!
*In a hangar*
Caldwell;I am the commander of this vessel, returne it to us and you will be spared!
I do not take well on threats, you will healp is get the ship up and runing, or I'm going on lunch!
Caldwell;Over my dead body!
That can be arranged!
^*I put me hand on Caldwells cheast, and feeds on him, untill he dies*
Every one will healp us, or you'll be feed up on!
Marks;We'll healp you...all of us.
Good, you may healp our CS and Amina with the repairs.

wraith queen inga
June 26th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Knock, Knock!

anyone here? :wraithqueen17:

Dr. Daedalus
June 26th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I am. :wraith37:

Dr. D

wraith queen inga
August 18th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Time to continue this, guys? :teyla:

Edit: I officaly close this thread, so a second one can be born. :)