This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas/Daniel

Who would like more scenes with those two interacting with each other? I like them, too bad they don't have enough scenes together.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Ah well just ask Gipsy and Major Clanger how I feel about Jonas and Daniel uh...interacting. Anywho, they had such great onscreen chemistry and timing. I wish they had given them more to do together in Fallout. I would love, love, love for Jonas to come back for at least a couple of episodes next season. If wishes were horses..........

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I would!! They had a nice chemistry in Meridian & Fallen/Homecoming, it's such a shame we didn't see more. There was a nice little bit at the end of Fallout, and a little in Full Circle, but they weren't very much! Hopefully Jonas will be back in S8, and we will see more of the two of them interacting.

Comment

Yes, i totally agree with the both of you. I wouldn't mind if no one liked those two, those two are my favorite people. Stupid idea to most, but i wouldn't mind watching a Jonas/Daniel tv show, that would be interesting... Hehehe...
        Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 10 May 2004, 02:59 PM. Reason: Adding...

Comment

the two of them have really good chemistry together...or at least that's what it looks like for the grand total of how many MINUTES the two of them have had together on screen...
          My flickr photography.

Comment

OMG, your totally right, haha... I heard/read in interviews with both Corin Nemec and Michael Shanks is that they both enjoy working with each other on screen. I just like both of their stories.

Comment

their interactions are what made the mediocre eps of fallen/homecoming more watchable for me.

i would LOVE to see more of the brainiac twins/two young studs type of interactions...you know, two beta males interacting
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm praying he will And lately my praying has come true! Haha...

Comment

I liked the chemistry for what it was but I really think it would grow tired very quickly. There just wouldn't be all the much for for them to interact on.

It was good for a few minutes in a few episodes, I don't think it could be sustained between the characters for any length of time as something interesting on a regular basis though.

Comment

I liked their interaction quite a bit and think it could be fun to have Jonas back for a few episodes -- certainly better than building another episode around a random character like Felger. Jonas makes an amusing sidekick and it could work as a recurring thing. I'm just not sure it's something I'd want every week.
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Yah, thats what i think would be good, i don't think it would work out for every episode, i do like the idea being in a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        I liked their interaction quite a bit and think it could be fun to have Jonas back for a few episodes.
                        The two of them had terrific chemistry on-screen. Oh how I wish TPTB would have kept the two of them together for a few more episodes! I can only hope that they see fit to do something in season 8.
                        Nmom
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes, good chemistry, and i do like your picture with both of them.

Comment

I still say that if they created a being from the combined DNA of Daniel and Jonas it would be the most beautiful creature on the face of the Earth and would have an inordinate amount of dimples and eyelashes. Sigh.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

very funny

Comment

Working...
                              X