Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the season finale'll be called 'Death'. And the season 2 opener 'Life'.
    I wonder if tptb'll go with one word titles for S1, then 2 word titles for S2, etc., like La Femme Nikita.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Okay it was cool for the first opening arc, but is EVERY episode going to be a one-word elemental reference???
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Okay it was cool for the first opening arc, but is EVERY episode going to be a one-word elemental reference???
        I reckon at least the first half of the season will have... they've set the trend now really.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

you watch, there will be a three part arc called "Blood", "Sweat", "Tears"

Comment

I don't mind the one-word names as long as it doesn't become the norm for the whole show. One of the things I don't like about Smallville is how every episode has a one word title, which just makes them unmemorable. Ask me what my favourite SG-1 and Atlantis episodes are called and I could tell you easily. Ask me for Smallville and I'd just draw a blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Boon View Post
              you watch, there will be a three part arc called "Blood", "Sweat", "Tears"
              And the band will guest star.
              The background music will include "Spinning Wheel".
              Last edited by dfoster1228; 18 February 2009, 09:25 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I think those titles might actually be quite interesting.
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Since when is time an elemental reference?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    Since when is time an elemental reference?
                    Time is considered an elemental force in some philosophies, a power of nature all its own.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Ah, but apparently the whole season is going to be 1 big continuous storyline.

Not that continuous, but more continuous than before.

I'm liking this, actually. Quite a while back I posted that the best titles are short, meaningful ones.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Ah, but apparently the whole season is going to be 1 big continuous storyline.

Not that continuous, but more continuous than before.

I'm liking this, actually. Quite a while back I posted that the best titles are short, meaningful ones.
                        But single words as titles are so.....so.....so....would pretentious be the right word?
                        sigpic

Comment

All titles are pretentious in one way or another, I think. They have to be in order to sound "cool".

Comment

the problem with 1 word titles is that after a while the titles of SGU and Smallville will start to cross over.... there are only so many cool sounding words.

anyway, i am betting 106 will be called "Space"
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

106 is "Earth".

Comment

oh yeah, 108 then
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X