Sanctuary multishippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary multishippers

I love this show so much and the characters are amazing i love the history they all have though it is still eraly i can say i'am already a multieshipper
    my ships are

Helen and Druitt
    Helen and Tesla
    Ashley and Will
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I love this show so much and the characters are amazing i love the history they all have though it is still eraly i can say i'am already a multieshipper
    my ships are

Helen and Druitt
    Helen and Tesla
    Ashley and Will
    very good choices too... and i agree with your ships too... *grins*

Helen/Druitt... there is history between them after all.
    Helen/Tesla... *grins.* hey it's evil! sexy vampy and they look good together... *smirks*
    Ashley/Will.... very good choice there... *smirks* there's so few of us who ship them too i like em together too.

adding.

Ashley/Henry
    sigpic

Comment

*raises hand*

Multi-shipper too. Here are mine:

Helen/John (my favorite duo)
      Helen/Tesla (so funny and sexy)
      Helen/Watson (they were soooo adorable together)
      Ashley/Will

Henry and Ashley are also rather cute together...

Comment

aww, you're right! Watson and Helen were soo cute! I just adored Watson!

I like Helen/John, Ashley/Will and Ashley/Henry but could also see how Will/Helen could be cute

I'd like to see more Will/ex-girlfriend (Dee... I forget her name), that could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
          aww, you're right! Watson and Helen were soo cute! I just adored Watson!

I like Helen/John, Ashley/Will and Ashley/Henry but could also see how Will/Helen could be cute

I'd like to see more Will/ex-girlfriend (Dee... I forget her name), that could be interesting.
          I like Well/Helen! I know it might be a little creepy since she's over 100 years older than him... but... but.

I also like Ashley/Henry, Helen/Tesla (mmm) and yeah, Helen/Watson would have been cute too. :3

Not a huge fan of Helen/John or Will/Ashley though... we'll see how the series plays out.
          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

I'll go with Helen and Druitt, but I fear there will be some kind of tragic end as it starts to happen.
            sigpic

Comment

i'm still waiting for them to bring in a stud for helen to 'play' with.

while i like druit and think chris does a marvelous job with him, he's just too creepy looking for me to ship him with helen.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE]
                Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i'm still waiting for them to bring in a stud for helen to 'play' with.
                Ooh .

while i like druit and think chris does a marvelous job with him, he's just too creepy looking for me to ship him with helen.
                Maybe Helen likes her men dark and creepy .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Maybe Helen likes her men dark and creepy .
                  Helen/Ba'al?
                  That's one of my pending fic ideas, when I get time (or bored).

[edit]Priority level has jumped a notch or two
                  Last edited by Eternal Density; 15 March 2009, 08:00 PM. Reason: responding to majorsal, no need for bump as it's not directly relevant
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                    Helen/Ba'al?
                    That's one of my pending fic ideas, when I get time (or bored).
                    omg, that would be great!!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I can see Helen and Will
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hmm, so far I'm just a Helen/John, Ashley/Will shipper.

Personally, I can't see anything happening between Helen and Will. Their relationship, while being close friends, strikes me more as a familial bond, not really a mother/son relationship, but kind of like that of a really close aunt/nephew. Just MHO.
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

SO far I am a multi shipper too.

My ships are in order
                          1. Helen/Will
                          2. Helen/Tesla
                          3. Helen/Watson
                          4. Ashley/Henry

I should want Helen/ Druitt but I just don't he does not do it for me. To me he is her past and should stay there.

Comment

I would love to see some Druitt/Helen/Tesla interacting^^
                            Last edited by sweetviviane; 01 September 2009, 07:23 AM.
                            SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

Hello.
                              I am fan of :

Helen and Will , but only in episodes - Nubbins and Requiem.
                              Helen / Tesla / Druit - It is loving triangle for me.
                              And Ashley with Will.
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                              X