What Would You Like To See More Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would You Like To See More Off

this is quite simple the question is the title,i dont just mean after episode 1 this thread can stay open for all episodes(and seasons i hope lol)
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

I think we'll be lucky to get the full 13 eps, never mind extra seasons.

That being said, I'd like to see more of the other dolls. I get that this is probably meant to be a vehicle for Eliza Dushku but while I think her character's arc has potential I'd like to learn more about the others, too.

I also assume we'll get more about the selection process for the dolls. I'm kinda curious about that.

From the pilot...
    Spoiler:
    it seems that Echo "chose" to be a doll (although how much of a choice she really had may be up for debate) but according to Agent Helo's storyline some dolls are basically purchased slaves with no say in what happens to them. Why the dichotomy? And what's the spread between dolls who choose to be dolls and those who have the choice made for them?

Comment

im sure it will get the full 13
      sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

That's an awful lot of faith in FOX. I mean this is FOX we are talking about.

Anyway...what do I want to see? Where do the implanted memories come from? Are they a combination of personalities put together or just a particular individual's?

Like with the first episode, did they acquire the memories before or after the person had killed herself?
        IMO always implied.

Comment

More Action
          More Dichen Lachman
          More of the controversial uses of the dolls.
          More emotions
          More stories from different Dolls, to me concentrating just one doll is boring.
          Last edited by knowles2; 16 February 2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I'd like to see less of Echo and more of the other characters/dolls.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I'd like to see the Dolls in different countries perhaps. I'd rather they didn't keep the operations confined.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
              MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

it's probably too late to save it, but they better grow the show up, and have a mind blowing conspiracy, or send her off to be an astronaut in a space program that has an alien conspiracy...

well probably Not!!

My Story:
                http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                  it's probably too late to save it, but they better grow the show up, and have a mind blowing conspiracy, or send her off to be an astronaut in a space program that has an alien conspiracy...

well probably Not!!

Heh. Are you serious about that or is that snark?
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

I'd like to see more off Eliza Dushku, but I think the FCC might complain...
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                    X