This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag patch switch?

Rumor has it that David and Joe were fooling around on set one day, between takes, and decided to switch flag patches only they forgot to switch them back before filming resumed and the results of which can be seen in the episode.

Is there any truth to this? And if so, anyone know what episode?

Thanx.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

No idon't, but in S2(SGA) rodney kisses Carson.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
      lol
      The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Those whacky Atlanteans and their games
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Rumor has it that David and Joe were fooling around on set one day, between takes, and decided to switch flag patches only they forgot to switch them back before filming resumed and the results of which can be seen in the episode.

Is there any truth to this? And if so, anyone know what episode?

Thanx.
          I heard this somewhere before! I think in an interview with David or Joe....I went looking through the episodes and couldn't find it after hearing this (yeah I re-watched the whole series to try and find it). But I couldn't so I'm thinking that it was either edited out after filming or they re-filmed the scene.
          I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands....... Just a little Wraith humor

Sig thanks to geekywraith *big hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            i failed to see the relevance...ah, where can i find that stargate Simpsons pic?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              i failed to see the relevance...ah, where can i find that stargate Simpsons pic?
              You mean this one?
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

As I recall it right, it was also mentioned that they could edit the scenes in a way nobody could see the wrong flag patches.

But I don't know in which episode this happened.
                sigpic

Comment

and another OT pic:
                  Link to Stargatarama
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    and another OT pic:
                    Link to Stargatarama
                    Why is Sheppard carrying around Elizabeth's head in a jar? o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      I think they kept the heads of their former leaders and other celebs in jars on that show.
                      Nixon Head even won an election...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        and another OT pic:
                        Link to Stargatarama
                        Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        That is soooo twisted and wrong... I can't help but laugh.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love the simpsons pic!

Comment

cool pics, and even if the flag switched, they could have edited it out

Comment

Originally posted by silvercomet View Post
                              As I recall it right, it was also mentioned that they could edit the scenes in a way nobody could see the wrong flag patches.

But I don't know in which episode this happened.
                              Originally posted by adamisme View Post
                              cool pics, and even if the flag switched, they could have edited it out
                              True unfortunately... I think it's in the commentary to First Strike that Keller had a Canadian flag patch on, but they used their big computers to make it a USA patch.

Apparently this was because McKay and Chuck are Canadian so they felt they had a large enough Canadian contingent... strange
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Working...
                              X