X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler. Deadlock

Gaeta was Daniel...makes sense.
    My other guess is Zack or Lee Adama.
    And Galactica herself is the dying leader that doesn't make it to the promised land...not Roslin

now we know there 13 cylons .....

Well, if you want to get technical and count the ones that are no longer around too, then there are millions, if not billions that died on earth.
    sigpic

Comment

we know cavil will show up the fleet next few episode because there damaged CIC on Galactica we believed Galactica is fighting against Clyon-cavil ...it wil appear in last 4 final Episode the DAYBREAK, PART 1 through 3..

Comment

Trailer link?

Comment

Originally posted by younger View Post
          Gaeta was Daniel...makes sense.
          My other guess is Zack or Lee Adama.
          And Galactica herself is the dying leader that doesn't make it to the promised land...not Roslin

now we know there 13 cylons .....
          It makes sense from a character perspective but not from a plot perspective. It'll be Starbucks father.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

or more likely a plot device to fill a gap about the missing no.7. Anyway, no matter what it will be, I'm glad they'Ve explained it
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
              Trailer link?
              Originally posted by Platschu View Post

Is Galactica the dying leader? Hmmm... Awesome idea!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

so rebel baseship is full recovering we saw in behind of the fleets

Comment

My view on deadlock is since the cylons are voting to leave the fleet

Final 5 plus the 3 rebel cylons =8
                  They are going to get deadlocked 4-4

Comment

I think that's a fraking trick. John told Boomer to help Ellen escape. So he can find their position, destroy the fleet and the rebel and use all the final five brains to rebuild the resurrection hub.
                    this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Wouv...! You all have such nice ideas, I think it will all be true. Are you shure you'r not the writters?

Comment

Originally posted by Denanthor View Post
                        My view on deadlock is since the cylons are voting to leave the fleet

Final 5 plus the 3 rebel cylons =8
                        They are going to get deadlocked 4-4
                        But will Sam be able to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          But will Sam be able to vote?
                          he already told Saul to not leave the fleet. And I doubt Athena will leave too.
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the missing 7 View Post
                            I think that's a fraking trick. John told Boomer to help Ellen escape. So he can find their position, destroy the fleet and the rebel and use all the final five brains to rebuild the resurrection hub.
                            I think so too. He's using her to find the other Final Five.

Comment

so you think he implanted some chip in Ellen or Boomer to locate the fleet?
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X