The Cylons argue a lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cylons argue a lot

How in the hell do they ever get anything done?

near the end of season 3 now and they seem to be a group but not a wholly cohesive group. They argule a hell of a lot to get a consensus, and the old fogey in the hat doesn't seem to want them to evolve or question things .. He boxed a whole line of them. How short sighted.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

it gets season 4 spoiler
    Spoiler:
    MUCH WORSE in season 4
    this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by the missing 7 View Post
      it gets season 4 spoiler
      Spoiler:
      MUCH WORSE in season 4

Oh goody..........

So are they actually gonna try and make the cylons go somewhere or just become a bad joke

Comment

it works out don't worry
        this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Well the Cylons are divided in Season 4, the Rebel Cylons are the ones in the Fleet and I have no clue were the others are....I believe they are still bent on destroying humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            Well the Cylons are divided in Season 4, the Rebel Cylons are the ones in the Fleet and I have no clue were the others are....I believe they are still bent on destroying humanity.

I wonder if that is because the old guy in the hat is hell bent on that . Seems to want his way a lot. Why can't they box him?

I don't get the whole boxing thing. Does that mean they can no longer communicate either? Can they be let out?

And the robots also resurrect? Wouldn't it be simpler to just build new ones since they're only robots.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              I wonder if that is because the old guy in the hat is hell bent on that . Seems to want his way a lot. Why can't they box him?

I don't get the whole boxing thing. Does that mean they can no longer communicate either? Can they be let out?

And the robots also resurrect? Wouldn't it be simpler to just build new ones since they're only robots.
              Cavil is a piece of work. A real piece of work.

As for the Rebel Cylons

Spoiler:
              The Leobens, Sharons (except Boomer, who crosses over later), and Six's want to reactivate the boxed #3. Cavil is highly against that. So he, the fours and the fives form their own group. I won't go any further than that.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                Cavil is a piece of work. A real piece of work.

As for the Rebel Cylons

Spoiler:
                The Leobens, Sharons (except Boomer, who crosses over later), and Six's want to reactivate the boxed #3. Cavil is highly against that. So he, the fours and the fives form their own group. I won't go any further than that.

Yeah that whole boxing thing seems much like shoving them onto a memory card and forgetting them.

I really don't see the point to resurrecting the robots. Surely it's simpler to just make new ones. I mean they're only robots.

Comment

The Cylons seem to have taken on some nasty human traits, no doubt about it. They may destroy themselves by series end.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah that whole boxing thing seems much like shoving them onto a memory card and forgetting them.

I really don't see the point to resurrecting the robots. Surely it's simpler to just make new ones. I mean they're only robots.
                    They do not resurrect the robots.

Resurrection as you will find out later is only for.....

Spoiler:
                    Organic units according to No Exit

So don't worry, all those Centurions are individuals, who can die easily without shared memories.

Get to Season 4 and you will be intrigued at the final showdown between the bickering Cylons.
                    Beyond all odds, life will find a way

-Jurassic Park

Comment

Sorry guys jsut reading posts on here I got the impression that the cylon robots were also resurrected, and that the base stars are resurrected too.....

Hey they do like wasting space though on the interior of that ship. The room Baltar was in was just a bed and a small table with a drink the rest was wasted space. Lots of big rooms with wasted space. But then again the base star was quite huge so they could afford the roomI guess..

Hey did anyone ever collect the toys when the series first came out in the 80s? You could pull the colonial vehicles apart and combine them. I had a battlestar but that got broken .

Comment

wasn't established in Scar that Raiders re-download into a new raider?
                        sigpic
                        Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

yup

in fact part of the reason why the cylons hate the human race so much is that they make them go through the painful death & ressurection process when they kill them...
                          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                            yup

in fact part of the reason why the cylons hate the human race so much is that they make them go through the painful death & ressurection process when they kill them...

Well then don't have the stupid process. Simple really

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
                              wasn't established in Scar that Raiders re-download into a new raider?

Raiders are resurrected but the metal robots that walk around are not

Comment

Working...
                              X