Stargate Atlantis Ringtones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Ringtones

Has anyone bought a SGA ringtone from here? Because I want to know if it's worth it or not. Feedback, opinions, anything?
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
    Has anyone bought a SGA ringtone from here? Because I want to know if it's worth it or not. Feedback, opinions, anything?
    I got my Atlantis ringtones and screen savers from Sprint. They finally got them as the series was going of the air.
    The Big Horns is one ringer and the other is the opening music is the other.

They also have several screen savers. A cast shot of season 4, Atlantis logo, and Rodney McKay are the ones that I have down loaded to my phone. So I don't know if the mgm site would be good. I suggest checking with your cell phone company site to see if they have the ringer.

Comment

try www.funformobile.com or www.zedge.net for free ringtones. ppl on there make their own ringtones and upload it to the site.

Comment

I got my SGA ringtone from...

www.televisiontunes.com

You can also get a lot of other tunes and themes.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I remember a long time ago, before MGM revamped their site, they had SGA ringtones.

Comment

Working...
          X