No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis - TV Guide Online: TVGuide.com Readers' Fantasy TV Crossovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - TV Guide Online: TVGuide.com Readers' Fantasy TV Crossovers

At TV Guide Online:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

TVGuide.com Readers' Fantasy TV Crossovers

Now that the Grey's Anatomy-Private Practice crossover event is underway, we challenged readers to get creative and tell us what crossover stunts they would cook up if they ran the networks. Click ahead to see the best ideas.

# 3 of 13

"As a lover of sci-fi, I think it would totally be funny if Battlestar Galactica crossed over to Stargate, since Atlantis ended on Earth. It could explore how BSG finally makes it to a real, livable Earth, and how they would run into the middle of Stargate's battle with the Ori, Wraith, and Gou'ld and such." — aznrycegrl

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

no thanks, starbuck still looks awful.
    i read that crossover once again and im pretty sure SGC would send the Daedalus to destroy those BSG people, no questions asked.
    Last edited by Duneknight; 13 February 2009, 06:45 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
      no thanks, starbuck still looks awful.
      i read that crossover once again and im pretty sure SGC would send the Daedalus to destroy those BSG people, no questions asked.
      Galactica wouldn't stand a chance, although a viper/f302 engagement would be interesting, of course the vipers would win.
      Tst

Comment

I doubt it, the F-302's would probably fly faster than the Vipers bullets do...

Comment

Working...
        X