Daniel/Other Ship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel/Other Ship Discussion

This thread is for the discussion of possible relationships between Daniel and whoever you think he should be with.

I like the pairings of Daniel/Sha're and Daniel/Sarah.

I'm not really a shipper of Daniel with anybody. He deserves a girl though I used to be a kind of Daniel/Janet shipper.

Comment

I have a puzzle for you:
      D/O
      Figure it out.
      This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Daniel / Oma...?
        "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

I always liked Daniel with Sam, but could also see him with Janet, too. I was a huge Daniel/Vala shipper for a while...up until Unending (I still ship them in small ways, like in my fics, but I'm not as vocal about them as say, my other SG1 ships). But anyone else? Hathor springs to mind
          Last edited by DropsOfAngst; 27 July 2007, 12:03 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Spoiler:
          MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
          I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
          this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
          - John 15:12,13

Comment

I am a strong D&V Shipper but I do enjoy his other friendships too and I liked him and Sha're too.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

whooooh! This is the thread for me! my Daniel ships are something like this:

1st Daniel/Sha're

2nd Daniel/Janet

3rd Daniel/Elizabeth

4th Daniel/Vala

And just for fun
              Daniel/Sam

Daniel/Oma

Daniel/Morgan Le Fey

Here's a game in the game threads that I made around this concept:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=8495114

Comment

I like to multi ship Daniel too it is very fun to do.
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

No ones thought of sticking him with Dr. Lam have they? IDK, I love it when real-life couples play couples on screen.....
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                    No ones thought of sticking him with Dr. Lam have they? IDK, I love it when real-life couples play couples on screen.....
                    I have and I so love that idea. She's much better a character than Vala (IMHO please leave the flamethrowers at home) and I love the fact that the actors are married in real life. if I ever get it finished, Dr. Lam and Daniel are married and have three kids in my fan fiction. I saved a version of Daniel for myself though (and no I don't mean clone, think Shyla...)

Comment

Working...
                    X