What is behind the FTL panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is behind the FTL panel?

Tyrol found a hidden panel in the FTL room. Guesses as to what is behind it?

Is their a hidden resurrection chamber on board the Galactica? when activated will helen emerge? Now remember your history, the cylons have boarded the galactica several times in both wars, and each time they have gone for the engine compartment. What if that was just a partial reason, a distraction while they attempted to retrieve something that was more important yet not known by the primary seven hybrids.

Also as a side discussion what do you think of the FTL drive now that we have seen it in part?

I didn't see a hidden panel.
    All I saw was a big stress crack in the wall. I'm sure this is related to the preview scene in which Adama sees the crack in his quarters.

Comment

simply the ship is falling a part its internal damage from all the attacks over the years.

there are promo pics from the next ep "no exit"
      Spoiler:
      show that the ship is far more damaged then we realize
      http://io9.com/photogallery/wheresroslin/

link under tags to promo pics for the next ep plus eps that haven't aired yet

you've been warned
      this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

I just thought it look like cracks or scratch marks but not a hidden chamber.

Comment

It indicates that the ship isn't going to last much longer...

Comment

So the ship has stress cracks forming in it. The ship is falling apart, dying so to speak.

Anyone think Galactica is the leader meant to get the fleet to the promised land but never actually make it?
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Strange how two people can see the same thing and interpret it totally differently!! Those were stress cracks in the outer hull. Galactica is falling apart, slowly but surely.

Comment

Like Kelly said, "This was a hell of a ship once." Emphasis on WAS and ONCE.

Poor Galactica.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  It indicates that the ship isn't going to last much longer...
                  Hey, it just has to make it 6 more episodes.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Hey, it just has to make it 6 more episodes.
                    crawling to the finish

Comment

Originally posted by the missing 7 View Post
                      crawling to the finish
                      Indeed! I think she'll make it pretty much all the way. But, I think we may see the destruction of the Galactica by series end.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        So the ship has stress cracks forming in it. The ship is falling apart, dying so to speak.

Anyone think Galactica is the leader meant to get the fleet to the promised land but never actually make it?
                        As I said in the episode thread. I think the stress fractures represent the humans fall from civilization. When they were still together and still trying to hold onto their old lives, the ship stayed in one piece but as the humans have lost their humanity of the course of the series, the ship has begun to fall apart.

Or it just be that 4 years of taking a beating is starting to take its toll.

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
                          As I said in the episode thread. I think the stress fractures represent the humans fall from civilization. When they were still together and still trying to hold onto their old lives, the ship stayed in one piece but as the humans have lost their humanity of the course of the series, the ship has begun to fall apart.

Or it just be that 4 years of taking a beating is starting to take its toll.
                          i like your theory

if the fleet would unte again and work together the old girl could raise again

Comment

I though those cracks were slashes from Cylon Centurians...

Comment

So either Galactica is the dying leader that doesn't see the promised land, or there is a hidden chamber on galactica, or both.

The resurrection hub was destroyed, so how is Ellen being reborn?

Comment

Working...
                              X