so my name is Daniel ...cool

oh and this ep should have been called "revelations"

so much info
    this has happened before and will happen again

Comment

Then you must be a Cylon
      Xavier Cortez in GWRP
      sigpic
      BALINSKY: Yes these markings, this stone and architecture ... oh Dr. Jackson is going to die when he sees this.
      DIXON: What, again?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles View Post
        Fully agree. When she was describing him it just clicked. It would explain why Kara knew what the Eye of Jupiter was/looked like and why she would draw it constantly on New Caprica. It's gotta be that he is her father and she is the first human and cylon hybrid.
        I assume you meant to say Caprica. Starbuck was held hostage by Leoban for the entire occupation of New Caprica, so i don't think she had much time to draw.
        Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBojangles View Post
          Fully agree. When she was describing him it just clicked. It would explain why Kara knew what the Eye of Jupiter was/looked like and why she would draw it constantly on New Caprica. It's gotta be that he is her father and she is the first human and cylon hybrid.
          I'm pretty sure that Kara is Daniel. Ellen even said that Cavil did things to his amniotic fluid which altered it's DNA, so it's quite likely that Kara is Daniel. She is artistic, she seems to know things about the cylons, she resurrected, and has a 'destiny'. Maybe her destiny is to show that cylons can evolve and be more 'human' than machine.

Comment

PEOPLE! Details! Now!...must have fix, can't wait till tommorrow...withdrawl symptoms kicking in.... Green to the first person that gives the full and complete unadulterated low down on it all... SPOILET BABY!
            The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Commander View Post
              I assume you meant to say Caprica. Starbuck was held hostage by Leoban for the entire occupation of New Caprica, so i don't think she had much time to draw.
              Yea.. my mistake. It's just been a while since I've seen those episodes so I'm trying to go off of memory.
              "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
              *Jack holds up three fingers*
              ------------------------------
              Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
              Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                PEOPLE! Details! Now!...must have fix, can't wait till tommorrow...withdrawl symptoms kicking in.... Green to the first person that gives the full and complete unadulterated low down on it all... SPOILET BABY!
                we know the 7th name is daniel

the final 5 where created by the people on kobal

the 5 created the 7 cylons we've been following

ellen created resurrection

cavils real name is "john"

the galactica is dying

galen is the chief again

sam remembers everything from his past

ellen escaped
                all i got

Comment

Originally posted by the missing 7 View Post
                  I thought the five were just some higher ups working in the thirteenth tribe, and that the Cylons that would become the thirteenth tribe were created by the Kobolians.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

we know the 7th name is daniel

the 5 created the 7 cylons we've been following

ellen created resurrection

cavils real name is "john"

the galactica is dying

galen is the chief again

sam remembers everything from his past

ellen escaped
                    all i got
                    Slight correction.. The Final 5 are the survivors of Earth/Cylon (the colony) after it was destroyed. So there were more Cylon models on Earth that we never got to see. The final 5 are the only ones that lived because they embraced the resurrection. (resurrection was long forgotten by the Cylon tribe and the Final 5 were the ones that reinvented in and improved upon it. They had a ship in orbit around Earth when it was nuked).

The Final 5 created 8 cylon models in order to halt the war with the humans of the 12 colonies. The final 5 made a deal with the centurions to make the 8 models to bring about peace. It didn't work. 1 model, Daniel, was boxed because it was flawed --- apparently the allusions to Daniel being Starbuck or Starbuck's father are strong. Cavil was the first skinjob created by the 5. He turned on the 5 and planted them into the human population in order to make them suffer for making him like humans.

But essentially you're correct.
                    "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                    *Jack holds up three fingers*
                    ------------------------------
                    Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                    Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      I thought the five were just some higher ups working in the thirteenth tribe, and that the Cylons that would become the thirteenth tribe were created by the Kobolians.
                      i could be wrong thats how i remembered it

this is definitely a ep to watch more then once

i could be wrong

Comment

i could be wrong thats how i remembered it

this is definitely a ep to watch more then once

i could be wrong
                        There was a lot to keep straight. I'm going to watch the repeat again tonight, sleep on it and watch it again tomorrow. Hopfully then I'll be able to keep it all straight.
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Oh ****ing cool.

I like that it sounds as if Galactica is becoming a hybrid in and of itself. I also like the idea that the Final Five saved humanity by dealing with the Centurions and creating the skin jobs. It quite nicely rounds out the story without any conflicts that I can think of.

Comment

I think. This is my favorite episode by far. Im a space battles guy. I love explosions i love bombs. But i found myself sitting there the entire time going O.O

Comment

What was the PC thing?

Comment

It seems to me that resurrection technology was created on kobol, maybe by the same people who created the Cylons on Kobol. There was a rebellion on Kobol and the cylons left Kobol and went to Earth. They eventually evolved far enough to procreate and didn't need resurrection tech.

The 5 were told by the Angels that a war was coming. I have an idea that the war from from the Earth Cylon's creating their own toasters who rebelled. Remember Ellen's line about going to the 12 colonies to warn them, if they created life, treat it good?

So the 5 worked to recreate resurrection so they would be reborn after the war. It worked. They went towards the 12 colonies in a sub-light ship, close to the speed of light though because time slowed down for them. They went to warn the 12 colonies but were too late.

The 5 made a deal with the 12 colony toasters. If the toasters stopped the war, they would help the toasters create skinjobs, who up until that point could only create a hybrid.

Cavil was the first skinjob made. He seems really flawed. The 7th model, who was Ellen's favorite was killed off by Cavil, a little Cain and Abel I guess. Cavil then killed the 5, implanted them with false memories and put them on the 12 colonies.

The only problem I have with that is that didn't Tigh and Adama fight together during the war? Or did they only meet after the war was over and Tigh was just remember fighting in the war because Cavil implanted him with memories? The time line is a little confusing there.

Comment

Working...
                                X