Pre-Ascended Adria versus a younger Merlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Ascended Adria versus a younger Merlin

I don't know if this belongs in here but lets see what happens. We know that Adria is incredibly powerful and retained most the knowledge of an ascended being and we know that Merlin when he first retook human form retained most of the power and knowledge from when he was ascended. I personally dont know who would win, they both seem equal. What does everyone else think?

(I choose a younger Merlin because we know that stasis aged him a lot and he probably couldn't hold his own against Adria, so when he first retook human form, he should put up a better fight)

well i dont think either of them would win in a battle between them because they are both pretty much equal. it would proboly come down to who can hold on longer in that little telekinetic energy stream her and daniel did at the end of the quest.

personally i would like to believe merlin would win because good should triumph over evil.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
      personally i would like to believe merlin would win because good should triumph over evil.
      Yeah. They are practically on the same level. So...I'm jsut gonna stick with the "Good beats Evil" theory. I quite like it.

Comment

I'd see Adria just using what she's been given, where as Merlin is an Ancient, like Orlin said "for lack of better words believed in science" then I think he would at least explore the possibilities of his powers, do some extra training in his spare time and get the most out his abilities.
        Young Merlin would win it for me although if he doesn't practice concentration he may get distracted by Adria's beauty.

Comment

Working...
        X