torri's cameo in Midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

torri's cameo in Midway

I was just watching midway and in the opening shot where carter and sheppard and teyla are in carters office we see a technician that looks alot like torri passing by the camera. am i correct or am i dreaming cause i looked at her multiple times and it looked just like her. Thanks
    sigpic

if you mean that woman on the balcony, it does look like her but it isnt, maybe it's her stunt dubble, but then again why keep her now Weir is gone
    check my story's:
    Battlestar group 16
    and Under Siege
    and respond at:
    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
    my newest story:
    TFS Ticonderoga
    and respond at:
    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

You are mistaken. It was probably just someone who looked simliar to her from a distance
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I agree that it must just be somebody that looked like her. I really doubt she would have agreed to come back just to do a 1 or 2 second appearance in a background shot.

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
          if you mean that woman on the balcony, it does look like her but it isnt, maybe it's her stunt dubble, but then again why keep her now Weir is gone
          She had a stunt double? Was it to protect her from repetitive strain syndrome from sitting on her butt all day long? Ok there was one or two scenes where she was roughed up, but she wasn't exactly ronnan.
          I don't mean to sound like a nerdy fan who talks about science-fiction like it is real, but the problem with 'clever' storylines is that they make the audience start to think, and if you put in bad science, they are more likely to notice it. It breaks the suspension of disbelief

Comment

I agree with the rest of ya!

There is 0% chance that it as her... i mean... what?

Her
            Spoiler:
            Cameo appearance at the end of BAMSR, where she had an "evil" plan
            , was her evil plan a cameo in Midway?

hahhahaha!!! ^^

Comment

I keep rewatching it and it makes sense. she might have been passing through town and she was offered a cameo. Please go rewatch the first shot in midway before u disagree with me.OK
              sigpic

Comment

Oh and to clarify, i just think its torri doing a cameo, not a planned wier in disguise infiltrating atlantis scene.
                sigpic

Comment

I just watched that first scene in step by step slow motion three times and there is no way it is her. The extra has a double chin and a bigger beer gut than me. She also looks about ten years older than Torri.

Comment

Working...
                  X