Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help with finding these episodes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help with finding these episodes?

I'm looking for the season/episodes of SG-1 that dealt with the ancients, acension and the plague in the MW.

Thanks alot for any help

This is quite a list your ask ing for so I apologize if I miss a few. Also their are more episodes dealing with the Ancients and ascension in the later seaons especially when dealing with the Ori arc.

S1
    The Torment of Tanalus

S2
    The Fifth Race

S3
    Maternal Instinct

S4
    Window of Opportunity
    Absolute Power

S5
    Ascension
    Meridian

S6
    Redemption I
    Frozen
    Abyss
    Sight Unseen
    Metamorphsis
    The Changeling
    Full Circle

S7
    Fallen
    Orpheus
    Evolution I & II
    Chimera
    Heroes I & II
    Lost City I & II

S8
    New Order I & II
    Lockdown
    Its Good to Be King
    Citizen Joe
    Reckoning I & II
    Threads
    Moebius I & II

S9
    Avalon I & II
    Origin
    The Powers That Be
    Beachead
    Prototype
    The Fourth Horseman I & II
    Arthur's Mantle
    Camelot

S10
    Flesh & Blood
    Morpheus
    The Pegasus Project
    Counterstrike
    The Quest I & II
    Line in the Sand
    The Shroud
    Dominion

Ark of Truth
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      This is quite a list your ask ing for so I apologize if I miss a few. Also their are more episodes dealing with the Ancients and ascension in the later seaons especially when dealing with the Ori arc.

<snip>
      I won't quote your entire list here again but it's a good list. Depending how picky one is you might, for continuity's sake, want to include "Inauguration" (S.7) only because it's a lead-in to "Lost City." Not essential but it might help.

Also, I don't know if I can give a totally logical reason here, but you might also want to throw in "Thor's Hammer" (S.1) and "Thor's Chariot" (S. 2). They're not about the Ancients, but rather the Asgard and these stories tie in somewhat with "The Fifth Race", in which O'Neil learns from the Asgard about the Ancients and the Alliance of four great races. Oh, and then there's "The Nox" (S.1), also one of the four races. And then there's. . . uh. . . ok, I'll stop there.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

You know what? You are absolutely right. The reasons I didn't include those episodes where because they were indirect episodes that dealt with the Ancients. They are stories while not Ancient geared contain important information that are included Ancient type stories.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
          I won't quote your entire list here again but it's a good list. Depending how picky one is you might, for continuity's sake, want to include "Inauguration" (S.7) only because it's a lead-in to "Lost City." Not essential but it might help.

Also, I don't know if I can give a totally logical reason here, but you might also want to throw in "Thor's Hammer" (S.1) and "Thor's Chariot" (S. 2). They're not about the Ancients, but rather the Asgard and these stories tie in somewhat with "The Fifth Race", in which O'Neil learns from the Asgard about the Ancients and the Alliance of four great races. Oh, and then there's "The Nox" (S.1), also one of the four races. And then there's. . . uh. . . ok, I'll stop there.

No offence but this logic means every episode will eventually be added to the list. For example, Thor's Hammer deals with Teal'c's defection which adds COTG, Cor'ai, and Threshold. The Enemy Within follows COTG so that gets added. Threshold is the end of a 3 part ark so Exodus and Enemies gets added. I could keep on going
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            No offence but this logic means every episode will eventually be added to the list. For example, Thor's Hammer deals with Teal'c's defection which adds COTG, Cor'ai, and Threshold. The Enemy Within follows COTG so that gets added. Threshold is the end of a 3 part ark so Exodus and Enemies gets added. I could keep on going
            LoL. Yes, I know. That's why I ended my post with
            . . . uh. . . ok, I'll stop there.
            My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

actually ever episode needs to be watched to really understand the stargate world
              THE HAM HAS SPOKEN

Comment

I know you only asked for SG-1 episodes but several Atlantis episodes deal with assecscion, some more explictilya and clearly than SG-1. After all they're in the Lost City of the Ancients, so sometimes the Ancients play a biggger role, Maybe you should ask this question in the Atlantis forum too. But thay's just my oppinion.
                For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                X