This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region 2 Atlantis Season 5 Release Details

The usual annual thread hasn't appeared strangely, but Play.com have posted up the individual releases for Stargate Atlantis' Fifth Season;

Season 5 - Volume 1
    11/05/2009

Season 5 - Volume 2
    25/05/2009

Season 5 - Volume 3
    08/06/2009

Season 5 - Volume 4
    22/06/2009

Season 5 - Volume 5
    13/07/2009

Leaves them a bit later into the year but still. They don't have a date for the complete Season 5 yet but if it's like last year, it will probably be the same as Volume 5

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
    The usual annual thread hasn't appeared strangely, but Play.com have posted up the individual releases for Stargate Atlantis' Fifth Season;

Season 5 - Volume 1
    11/05/2009

Season 5 - Volume 2
    25/05/2009

Season 5 - Volume 3
    08/06/2009

Season 5 - Volume 4
    22/06/2009

Season 5 - Volume 5
    13/07/2009

Leaves them a bit later into the year but still. They don't have a date for the complete Season 5 yet but if it's like last year, it will probably be the same as Volume 5
    Well their release a few weeks before this year in comparison to season 4 last year (dics 5 came out on the 28/7/08). Usually the complete season is either released on the same day or the mondy after the final disc.

Comment

I've got the complete sets of the other 4 so I think I'll wait until they release the boxset and get it all in 1 go

sigpic

Comment

Seems like a long wait ahead of us.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
          Seems like a long wait ahead of us.
          nothin more than most other years really

Comment

Which are always long waits, my friend.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

*holds out for complete SGA collection*

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                *holds out for complete SGA collection*
                You and me both. I would've thought it would either come out on the same day as the complete boxset, or at the least a month later. Actually, although it is a long wait (forcing me to watch all ten series of SG1, instead of in conjunction with Atlantis), it is beneficial for me because it should come out pretty much exactly on my birthday. Know what I'm asking for!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Well their release a few weeks before this year in comparison to season 4 last year (dics 5 came out on the 28/7/08). Usually the complete season is either released on the same day or the mondy after the final disc.
                  Dont they usully release it in conjunction with the New season of said show or new show of the same franchise?
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series 5 released on 11/05/2009 according to play.com, which strangely is the same date as the vol 1?? likely an error
                    http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/82668...5/Product.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series 5 released on 11/05/2009 according to play.com, which strangely is the same date as the vol 1?? likely an error
                      http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/82668...5/Product.html
                      Hmmm, that does sound a bit odd!

sigpic

Comment

Play.com often get release dates wrong. Sometimes, even epicly wrong.
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

July for the entire boxset? Man. I either delete Atlantis season 5 from my sky box, or lost. Talk about a tough call. This always annoys me, now anytime I rewatch all of atlantis, I cant include season 5 in the rewatch.

Comment

Play have removed the 11th July release date now (no shock there).

Based on the relesae dates for the individual volumes, id guess that the complete box set will be out either on the 13/07 (same day as vol 5) or 20/07 which is the following monday.

Comment

It's worth keep looking, see what's going on. I'd forgotten all about it!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X