This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8-Baal? Super Soldiers?

Sorry...I'm kinda new to this soooo if I put something in the wrong place/thread etc, etc, please tell me

anyways
    here's my question:

how is Baal going to get his hands on some super soldiers when they're supposed to be completey loyal to Anubis and come on if the Tok'ra and our boys managed to make a weapon to defeat them why are the system lords so scared and come running to us? Surely they could make similar weapons....right?
    Peace Out
    Jack
    Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
    O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

the only way that i see Super Soldiers becoming Loyal to Baal is if he created his own. with Anubis dead, nothing is stopping Baal from going to the planet they were made (evolution 1+2) and getting the information for him self. they don't live for long afterall the facility could be abandoned

as for the weapon. it was based on an Ancient device (evolution 1+2). the Goa'uld don't have access to it and i seriously doubt the Tok'ra or SGC would hand over a weapon that can kill super soldiers (seen in death knell). the last thing they would want is a Goa'uld studying it and making possible future soldiers immune to it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
      as for the weapon. it was based on an Ancient device (evolution 1+2). the Goa'uld don't have access to it and i seriously doubt the Tok'ra or SGC would hand over a weapon that can kill super soldiers (seen in death knell). the last thing they would want is a Goa'uld studying it and making possible future soldiers immune to it
      Or even worse, improving their sarcophagus technology based on it's design.
      sigpic

Comment

Those super soldiers... hmm...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
          Or even worse, improving their sarcophagus technology based on it's design.
          well i wouldn't think the Ancient device would be turned over to them but even if they got a weapon that Jacob/Sam developed could they even use it to imporove the sarcaphogus?

sigpic

Comment

well i wouldn't think the Ancient device would be turned over to them but even if they got a weapon that Jacob/Sam developed could they even use it to imporove the sarcaphogus?
            I agree.

Comment

Could Ba'al even know/find the location of Anubis's super-solider plant? Surly there has to be some stranglers, becuase I would doubt that Anubis would take his entire force.
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

well the SGC found out and all it took was to capture 1 of the super soliders. who is to say (other than the writers) that Baal didn't do the same thing.

sigpic

Comment

We went through a lot of trouble though. It seemed more like luck that we actually got one.
                  Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                  Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                  Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                  Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                  Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                  Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                  Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

SPOILERS--SEASON 7 and 8
                    I do think we'll be seeing the return of the Super Soldiers in Season 8. I've read that Baal is the one who steps in to take control of Anubis' stuff. So I don't doubt it that he'll be very interested in Anubis' Super Soliders.
                    Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Who knows, but why find out.
                      Besides they may not be able to improve the sarc, buy they may beable to improve weapons, and or defences... it's better if you don't give your enemy any kind of advantage you dont have to.
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by hail_jack
                        how is Baal going to get his hands on some super soldiers when they're supposed to be completey loyal to Anubis
                        Easy-peasy. Give me a big hood and a shiny face mask and I could take control of the Kull hordes.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Sorry, just saw the SS pics in the new episode with Baal!

Comment

Originally posted by Otis
                            Sorry, just saw the SS pics in the new episode with Baal!
                            Can you send me a link, i was looking at the new episode with Baal, but i didn't see any Super Soldiers... I would be so happy

Comment

Ba'alite Kull Warriors......

I hope we can figure out how to make the glowing jellyfish space gun to work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X