This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need some help

i just made this stargate atlantis quiz can you guys take it any tell me if its any good

http://quizilla.com/users/inuyasha-s...tlantis%20quiz

Well, it was pretty easy. But you might want to add some spoiler warnings to your post due to spoilers that are found in the quiz.
    Rocky

Comment

I cheated and it told me I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha17X
        I cheated and it told me I was wrong.

really? pm me your answers

Comment

Too easy, yet too hard at the same time for people who don't watch episodes every day ( .... )

Also, a few of the correct answers are up for debate because of the way the questions are asked.
          Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
            Too easy, yet too hard at the same time for people who don't watch episodes every day ( .... )

Also, a few of the correct answers are up for debate because of the way the questions are asked.
            which questions are you talking about

Comment

What age do the people in "Children's End" die?
              BUT, some could say 25 since it's on the night of their birthday.

How many people did Sheppard kill in "The Storm" and "The Eye"

It's not one of your clean numbers. Count 'em and you'll see that he kills an amount unmentionned (mostly due to the end of The Eye)
              Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
                What age do the people in "Children's End" die?
                BUT, some could say 25 since it's on the night of their birthday.

How many people did Sheppard kill in "The Storm" and "The Eye"

It's not one of your clean numbers. Count 'em and you'll see that he kills an amount unmentionned (mostly due to the end of The Eye)
                yeah but for those ones a put more than one awnsers

Comment

WOW you know a lot about stargate atlantis you must<br>have watch every ep more than once
                  <br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/inuyasha-sg1fanboy/quizzes/stargate%20atlantis%20quiz/">stargate atlantis quiz</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>
                  Not sure if this quiz site lets you, but is it possible to see results per question so you know what you got right and wrong?

Comment

This was what my result said :WOW you know a lot about stargate atlantis you must have watch every ep more than once

Er...I've only seen up to 38 minutes and only once. This can't be right I didn't cheat tho.
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                      This was what my result said :WOW you know a lot about stargate atlantis you must have watch every ep more than once

Er...I've only seen up to 38 minutes and only once. This can't be right I didn't cheat tho.
                      yeah i know i made they quiz to easy but most of the qustons were about the frist 2 eps any way

Comment

Working...
                      X