PDA

View Full Version : Season Four Update!

Stargate: Horizon
January 27th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Things are moving along behind the scenes, and the website (http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon) has finally been updated!

We've also added a brand new blog (http://www.freewebs.com/stargate-horizon/apps/blog/) to the site as well. Be sure to head over and check it out for more info!

Lord Zedd
January 27th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Update please for the love of god www.stargatehorizon.com instead of that one website!

peragrin
January 27th, 2009, 02:11 PM
If memory serves they lost the login code for that site, and it won't accept anything new, hence why freewebs was setup to begin with.

Senku
January 29th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Finally an update!! Keep on :)

Col.Foley
January 29th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Molto Bene, its about time guys:D
Hope to see you soon...I need to start reading you again...oh now i have an idea, thank you!:D

Elite Anubis Guard
January 31st, 2009, 04:13 AM
Wow. I didn't realise it had been that long since your last release.

Wineblood
February 16th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Good luck with getting it back on track.

maylet
February 21st, 2009, 04:57 PM
Good luck with everything

The Sentinal
March 5th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Hey guys and girls,

Don't mean to come across 'pushy' but are you (Stargate Horizon) releasing anytime soon?, or waiting for the new Stargate show so your release coincide with their releases?, or are we the fans meant to wait, left hanging, for something that may or may not return?

Cheers,
Alex,

cheese
March 8th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Expect an announcement very very soon, behind the scenes we have tentitive release dates for all remaining episodes of the season, and should be locking those dates in soon.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
March 8th, 2009, 10:28 PM
yeah. heard that before

aretood2
March 9th, 2009, 07:31 AM
don't mind him, we are all just being cautious.

Col.Foley
March 9th, 2009, 11:57 AM
yeah. heard that before

don't mind him, we are all just being cautious.
I am tending to agree with him, I mean I will apreciate it when they get around to it, and will love it. But this is starting to sound the least bit like a broken record, to be honest and blunt.
However, I am just being cautious to, because it has been a long time since the last ep. I desperatly want to start reading them again. I have even thought about going into the vault and pulling out re runs:P

jonos101
March 10th, 2009, 03:04 AM
I think I'm going to need to read some reruns. I've forgot the story line!!!

Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper
March 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM

There's always the old reliable "Previously on Stargate Horizon."

:)

Pharaoh Atem
March 12th, 2009, 09:41 AM

:jack_new_anime06::jack_new_anime06:

wraith queen inga
March 12th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Alex also said in the blog that "I will post again pretty soon"... and it has been almost over a month now :S

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
March 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM
i have read every "episode" 3 times over

Alex Rubit
March 13th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Wow, it really has been a while, hasn't it? ;)

I've been meaning to update the blog a little bit more often, and I'll need to make it a point to get to that soon. But... I can say this time the rumors are true; things are really moving behind the scenes, and we're looking to wrap up Season Four very soon!

We should be posting a release schedule sometime next week. Right now the episode line-up is as follows:

417 Seeds of Time
418 Destiny
419 Distant Lifetime
420 Reciprocal

So again, sometime next week there will be release dates and also some info on upcoming episodes.

I've said it before, but I'd like to say it again: thanks a lot to all you guys for being so loyal to the series and sticking with us even throughout this rather long break! That's greatly appreciated, and the show wouldn't be what it is without all of you!

s09119
March 13th, 2009, 02:04 PM

I've been meaning to update the blog a little bit more often, and I'll need to make it a point to get to that soon. But... I can say this time the rumors are true; things are really moving behind the scenes, and we're looking to wrap up Season Four very soon!

We should be posting a release schedule sometime next week. Right now the episode line-up is as follows:

417 Seeds of Time
418 Destiny
419 Distant Lifetime
420 Reciprocal

So again, sometime next week there will be release dates and also some info on upcoming episodes.

I've said it before, but I'd like to say it again: thanks a lot to all you guys for being so loyal to the series and sticking with us even throughout this rather long break! That's greatly appreciated, and the show wouldn't be what it is without all of you!

At least you're back :) Try giving updates more frequently, I think the massive pauses are really forcing some people onto the fence.

wraith queen inga
March 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM

417 Seeds of Time
418 Destiny
419 Distant Lifetime
420 Reciprocal

How many Episodes are left of the season?

Alex Rubit
March 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM
At least you're back :) Try giving updates more frequently, I think the massive pauses are really forcing some people onto the fence.

That's very true. I've been working on a lot of different things lately (filmmaking kinda things, which is good ;)), but I've made it a point to definitely be posting some more updates again.

Alex Rubit
March 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM
How many Episodes are left of the season?

There's eight more to go, and they'll all be airing straight through without any further breaks once we're back.

wraith queen inga
March 15th, 2009, 02:12 AM
There's eight more to go, and they'll all be airing straight through without any further breaks once we're back.

24 Episodes, Thats one long Stargate season :D... Yeeeeyyy!!!! :wraithanime11:

Col.Foley
March 15th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Terrific. Some great news. And about the keeping up, if Galactica was worth waiting that long for this season, than this definatly is.
I just hope I will have the time when you guys finally return. And I am very much looking forward to it.

suqata
March 27th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Any more news as to when that might be?

kennythewraith
March 27th, 2009, 09:55 PM
so how exactly does this site work???are you guys just writing episodes or making actual episodes yourselves???just curious...

Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper
March 28th, 2009, 06:56 PM
so how exactly does this site work???are you guys just writing episodes or making actual episodes yourselves???just curious...

It's a virtual series, meaning specifically it's in script form, like reading TV scripts. You download them in .pdf format, then as you read, you create the images and all the effects with your imagination. If you're good at it...Bingo! You have another stargate series. Four seasons worth!

If you're like me you might even print the scripts out on the printer. A lot of paper I know. But then you can store them in a cardboard box, giving new meaning to the term "boxed set". :)

:)

jmullins
March 31st, 2009, 09:56 AM
You know, I've watched all teh stargate sg1, stargate atlantis, BG, Star Trek and their versions, Stargate Universes story plots, and I still like SG Horizon as much if not more than any of the others. I'm willing to wait even though I'm impatient and wished it would get moving. I still check the site every day just in case. So, Alex and crew don't dispair there are people will to wait it out because the story is interesting. I just ask that you don't abandon it like so many on Stargate Universe did.

Alex Rubit
March 31st, 2009, 03:18 PM
So, Alex and crew don't dispair there are people will to wait it out because the story is interesting. I just ask that you don't abandon it like so many on Stargate Universe did.

Thanks, that's greatly appreciated. And I can assure you, the show will definitely not be abandoned. :)

Pharaoh Atem
April 1st, 2009, 07:18 AM
Thanks, that's greatly appreciated. And I can assure you, the show will definitely not be abandoned. :)

cool

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 2nd, 2009, 02:56 PM
have u guys decided what your 100th episode will be like (i.e a serious episode like enemy at the gate or a comical episode like Wormhole x-treme) me im hoping for an episode like enemy at the gate cause that was a good action packed episode.

wraith queen inga
April 4th, 2009, 12:25 AM
have u guys decided what your 100th episode will be like (i.e a serious episode like enemy at the gate or a comical episode like Wormhole x-treme) me im hoping for an episode like enemy at the gate cause that was a good action packed episode.

I hope that its a comedy episode... since it isnt the last episode of Horizon, unlike EATG.

Alex Rubit
April 5th, 2009, 02:34 PM

We haven't decided on that yet.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 5th, 2009, 07:56 PM
We haven't decided on that yet.

well since ur returning in april does that mean we have to wait until September for u to return for a season 5?

Alex Rubit
April 5th, 2009, 08:27 PM
well since ur returning in april does that mean we have to wait until September for u to return for a season 5?

Season Five will probably premiere sometime in the fall.

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 5th, 2009, 11:33 PM
well okay. heh too bad u dont make the day before universe is suppose to air (universe is suppose to air oct. 2nd.

wraith queen inga
April 6th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Season Five will probably premiere sometime in the fall.

And hopefully... ill be part of it! :D

raduzhok
April 15th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Truly fascinating.