This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

box set SGA?

Anyone hear anything about an SGA full box set? See, I completed my collection of Sg1 just in time for them to come out with the complete collection, and I'd like to avoid that this time around.
    - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
    THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
    BM: "Aren't they all?"
    www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
    www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

There is nothing yet and personally I doubt there will be a complete series DVD set of SGA. Just because it didn't last nearly long as SG1 did
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

When SGU raps up and there will be no more series (for atleast a while) i'm hoping there'll be a "Complete Stargate collection"

I can only hope it will include the original movie, but I seriously doubt that.

I'd be content with:
      Stargate SG-1: Children of the Gods redo
      Stargate SG-1 seasons 1 to 10
      Stargate SG-1 movies
      Stargate Atlantis Seasons 1 to 5
      Stargate Atlantis movie(s)
      Stargate Universe seasons 1 to ?
      Stargate Universe movie?

My god... Think of the size of that thing... It'll take a forklift to bring that baby home from the store!

I'd buy it though!

- Why SciFi when you can have SciFun? -

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcazmo The Clown View Post
        Anyone hear anything about an SGA full box set? See, I completed my collection of Sg1 just in time for them to come out with the complete collection, and I'd like to avoid that this time around.
        id just stick with the individual seasons.i own the complete collection of sg1 and the packaging kinda sucks.the dvds will get scrathed to hell with the stupid sleeve disc holders.it just be better to buy them indivdualy

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          There is nothing yet and personally I doubt there will be a complete series DVD set of SGA. Just because it didn't last nearly long as SG1 did
          Angel has a complete set and that lasted 5 seasons.

There's already complete 1-3 and complete 1-4.0 sets for BSG.

I'm quite confident there'll be an SGA Complete set.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

the real question is...will there be blue-ray HD releases? while we are on the subject which seasons of SG-1 were shot on HD? i think Atlantis is all HD but SG-1 ended before the whole HD boom.
            sigpic

Comment

I have been waiting to buy atlantis dvds. So I could buy the box set.
              The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
              The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
              The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
              You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
              You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure there is going to be a box set but it might not be until the end of this year!

Comment

there really is no need for me to get the box set of SGA because i already have every episode its just the only thing i will miss out on is the special fetures disk if it is like SG-1 box set which i have i have every episode and every movie ever made of stargate not including stargate infinity which im not interested in seeing as it is a cartoon

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    That makes it more likely to happen, not less.

Comment

there should be a complete set coming out soon
                      mgm wanted to make money of dvd sales so i doubt they wont make a atlantis box set

Comment

Working...
                      X