Don S. Davis and The SAG Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don S. Davis and The SAG Awards

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place. Please move it if it is. Anyway, so I had the SAG awards on and the part about the actors that died in 08 and 09 came on so I sat and watched that part. Don Davis was on it and to my delightful surprise his clip was from Stargate SG-1! Did anyone else see this? It was just on a few minutes ago.

Hi all, just thought I'd hare this...

I'm watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards right now and they just had the In Memoriam segment where they show clips of actors who have died in the past year and they showed Don... in a clip from Stargate SG-1 - General Hammond! - which I thought was really great! Really great! Not only did they honor him but they did it with Stargate no less! So, naturally, I applauded him with a great big smile on my face. The Screen Actors Guild did not forget Don and for that I am thankful.

I salute you Mr. Davis!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you both for letting us know. Nice to know that Don was honored by SAG.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Yes, thank you both for posting the information; I'm really glad they included him. I didn't watch the SAG awards tonight but will look to see if the show is posted anywhere online - that part would be worth watching.

I also salute you Mr. Davis!

Comment

Your welcome.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I didn't see that! Darn. I hope that segment ends up on Youtube...

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
              I didn't see that! Darn. I hope that segment ends up on Youtube...
              me too, i didnt see it...i so didnt expect that. what a great way to honor Don S. Davis!
              sigpic

Comment

R.I.P DON S. DAVIS thankyou for all the entertainment you gave us

Comment

Thats awesome. He was such a great actor. Thanks for letting us know!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                  Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Hopefully the clip will be on Youtube. My signature... or at least part of it... says it all regarding Don...

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

Well it's not surprising at all, SG-1 had out standing ratings all over the world and Don S. Daves was very big part of this show.

EDIT: if some1 will find it on youtube, please share that information. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Arwis; 25 January 2009, 11:09 PM.
                      The cake is a lie...

Comment

I forget what the line was Davis was saying, but the episode it's from is on the tip of my tongue.

What episode was the clip they used from??

The memoriam tribute WAS on Youtube but it got taken down.

Comment

The memoriam tribute WAS on Youtube but it got taken down.
                          Darn it! Why would they care about that? If anyone sees it go up again, give it a post, 'kay?

Comment

Bump!
                            The cake is a lie...

Comment

Don't do this

Bumping is against the rules

If you want to keep a thread on the first page, please post in it and contribute to a discussion. Bumping posts will just be deleted, defeating your intent.

thanks
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X