• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate UNiverse has finally its website on Scifi

finally months after the first press annoucement, here comes the website
    http://www.scifi.com/universe/
    nothing really interesting at the moment, but no doubt it will come
    it will maybe have some concept arts has the Atlantis' one had 5 years ago !
    sigpic
    ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
    ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

note that on the site it's style targeted to be aired in the summer...
    why is that ? didn't they have enough people in their team to make new texts ? or did they finally choose to air it in summer as previously planned...

we'll have to wait and see I guess
    sigpic
    ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
    ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Because it just show the press release way back in August. To give a browsers a general of what SGU will be. Granted some things are outdates like SGU being released in Sunmer. Current information points to a fall release.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Because it just show the press release way back in August. To give a browsers a general of what SGU will be. Granted some things are outdates like SGU being released in Sunmer. Current information points to a fall release.
        Yeah I heard it was the Fall 2009, they need to update the info on that site. The video was was just about the fact it would air in 2009.

Gateworld has had more info on SGU than Scfi web site so far abit disappointing.

MCH
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'm sure they'll start adding stuff soon to the site.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X