24: Season Four - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24: Season Four - Spoilers

Any 24 fans here? We're on the last few episodes of Season Three in Australia. I've already spoiled them though. What do you hope happens in Season Four? I don't think they have to have more elaborate things every season. They've done a nuclear weapon and now a biological weapon, what's next if they're going to keep upping themselves like that. Season One was just an assissination attempt and that was pretty damn cool.

Season One is still my fav. Season Two wasn't good at all IMO. Hopefully they'll do something with Furlings.

Comment

Maybe jack shot the president and he has been set up by some elaborate political party, and he has 24 hours to get you know...the evidence that would free him or something?

Was season 1 any good? I didn't like season 2, but 3 was awesome.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Season Two would be my favourite, followed by Season One, and then Season Three. (Same as my ranking of the Alias seasons. )

Comment

I agree with your ranking of Alias:>

Comment

24, a good quality show. In the UK we have two more episodes left of series three and I recently purchased the season one and two boxset. Great stuff

For season four, more explosions, gunfights and more involvement with the President. Apparently he is going to resign and spend some more time with his children now that their mother (highlight for spoilers)gets shot by Julian Millikan(/end) at the second from last episode. Jack, well I hope we get to see more of him and his daughter!
            __

__

Comment

We've got the Season Finale next week. They're showing the last two hours of the season as one episode.

Comment

Oh man! In the UK we only get one, or at least I think we do!
                __

__

Comment

They did the same thing with the Alias Season Finale as well.

Comment

lol Poor me!
                    __

__

Comment

The Las Vegas Season Finale as well. (That show's crap though. )

Comment

Las vegas is awesome! I love that show.

the 24 Season 3 finale is awesome, espically the second half, or in your case, the last 1/4.

I never got into Alias, I found that show to be slow, and ****ty. Sorry, just my opinion. To much lets talk, and not enough, lets go blow up some people.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Well in season3 Sidney turned into a crybaby.

Comment

24, the punultimate episode airs today in the UK, with only one more next week.

Las Vegas - I like this show, although there has been a couple of weird and confusing episodes!

Alias - Never really followed it. I didn't like season one so I stopped watching!
                            __

__

Comment

Anubis you and me are totally on the same mothership at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X