Will Daniel be in the 3rd movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Daniel be in the 3rd movie?

I've seen a lot of discussion about RDA, Amanda and Chris being in the movie but I don't see anywhere that Michael Shanks will be reprising his role as Daniel Jackson. Anyone have any info on this? I can't imagine and SG1 without Daniel!!!!

I think you could almost say that it was a certainty that Daniel/MS will be in the next SG1 movie. Brad Wright himself said that a SG1 must include Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c - they are the 'fabric' of SG1. The only reason I don't think we've heard anything is because MS has been busy with other projects and like JM said deals are still in progress.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

daniel will be in the movie.i have no doubt about it

Comment

there was an entire season without him and it seemed to move along pretty good, but of course we all love daniel jackson, but if for some reason he cant reprise his role, maybe a reunion with Jonas Quinn.
        THE HAM HAS SPOKEN

Comment

there will be a daniel, or jack will be cranky

Comment

At this point, no one really knows.
            Tst

Comment

I think they'll do whatever it takes to have all of the original team in this one, but I suspect that it's taking some juggling and that's why we haven't heard anything.

Comment

If Daniel isn't in the 3rd movie, I'm going to be pissed. A Jack-centered movie needs to have Daniel in it, same with Sam and Teal'c.
                Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Having an sg-1 movie wihout Daniel is like having cheese and crackers without the cheese.
                  "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Having an sg-1 movie wihout Daniel is like having cheese and crackers without the cheese.
                    Agreed! Given how busy Michael Shanks has been, it may happen one day, sadly, but I don't think it will be this time. Especially since he's making Rage of Angels with Chris Judge around the same time. That means he's likely to be in Vancouver.

Comment

I hope Daniel is in the next movie. It won't feel right without him.
                      The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
                      The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
                      The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
                      You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
                      You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Yes, everyone has assumed that Daniel will be in the third movie. But who knows how long it will take for the actor contracts to be finalized and the news to be officially released. Until they finish working out the details, we won't know anything for sure.

I agree, it wouldn't feel like an SG-1 movie without Daniel, IMO. And since BW said he wants the original four team members (and BW admits that he finds Daniel to be the easiest character to write for), and since MS always says how much he loves working with the cast and crew... it's a relatively safe bet that he'll be there. We're just waiting on official news about the whole cast. *drums fingers impatiently*
                        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

I think TPTB will do everything in their power to have MS in this movie. It just wouldn't feel right to me without Daniel around.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really, really hope Daniel is in the next movie. It really would be like crackers and cheese without cheese!
                            sigpic
                            Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                            I'm a 60%er!
                            ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Yh MS should be in the next SG-1 film, without him the film would not be as good, whereas if he is in it the film would probably be much better.
                              Richard Dean Anderson has the same birthday as me 23rd of January

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X