Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what episode this picture is from?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what episode this picture is from?

is it from Harmony?

also, does anyone have this picture in a bigger version?

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

I'd say the first pic is either from "Harmony," as you say, or "Remnant"

C40
    So this is how the Stargate franchise was killed, not by guns or ships or knives.

But by;
    “There’s obviously a passionate audience for Atlantis and the characters of Atlantis. And yes, they’re absolutely going to continue in the movie franchise. But people need to mourn for a while and come to terms with it. I don’t anticipate that that will subside quickly. But once Universe is on air and they have kind of their next fix of the Stargate franchise, I think hopefully people will realize that it’s in safe hands at Sci Fi...

Comment

No, it's from Season 3's 'Phantoms.'

Note that Sheppard is wearing a long-sleeve jacket; he did not wear such a jacket in 'Harmony' or 'Remnants.' In fact, I think 'Phantoms' is the only time we've ever seen him wear it.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I believe it is from "Remnant." If not that then "Harmony" would be the only other.
        "I don´t stop fighting until i´m dead........ and not even then."
        "You blow up one sun and everyone expects you to walk on water.... Next up, parting the Red Sea!"

Comment

I agree with Scary Kitty. The picture is from Season 3 episode 9 "Phantoms."

Dr. Daedalus
          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Note that Sheppard is wearing a long-sleeve jacket; he did not wear such a jacket in 'Harmony' or 'Remnants.' In fact, I think 'Phantoms' is the only time we've ever seen him wear it.
            Wow! Nice job noticing the jacket. I didn't catch that until I started flipping through the harmony picks posted earlier.

I agree. Gotta be phantoms.
            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
              Wow! Nice job noticing the jacket. I didn't catch that until I started flipping through the harmony picks posted earlier.

I agree. Gotta be phantoms.
              Yup Phantoms.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yep, phantoms. I think it's the scene where Teyla get shot in the leg.
                sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Nice catch, *facepalm*

/me wonders how he could have forgotten about "Phantoms"

C40
                  So this is how the Stargate franchise was killed, not by guns or ships or knives.

But by;
                  “There’s obviously a passionate audience for Atlantis and the characters of Atlantis. And yes, they’re absolutely going to continue in the movie franchise. But people need to mourn for a while and come to terms with it. I don’t anticipate that that will subside quickly. But once Universe is on air and they have kind of their next fix of the Stargate franchise, I think hopefully people will realize that it’s in safe hands at Sci Fi...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

nice catch...thanks!

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519 View Post

is it from Harmony?
                      Yes it is from Harmony!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X