B5 Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B5 Movie

If they ever make another Babylon 5 movie who would you like to see star in it ???.here are a couple I would like to see :

sigpic
    SOONER OR LATER,EVERYONE COMES TO BABYLON 5

I hope this is a joke topic.
    We don't need the placenta-eater in Bab5, he ruined what could have otherwise been a good movie about killing Hitler.
    Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
    Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Yea,it is joke,I just thought it would be cool to see,who everyone they thought would like to star in the movie,these pictures were done by a friend of mine,I myself would like to see people like Bruce Willis or Kevin Costner and Natile Portman !!!
      sigpic

Comment

But to add one thing,and I am not trying to pervoke or anything is you should also blame casting ,they are the ones who chose him to star in it .
        sigpic

Comment

Ok,I am not talking about replacing anyone !!!,I probably love Babylon 5 more than any body else,I am about actors and acttress that you would like to see in the movie,it is supose to be a light hearted look at who you would like to see if they ever make it !!!,Like Sean Connery as a Narn or Liam Neeson as Centauri,Halley Berry,Eliza Dushku as telepath and so on......
          sigpic

Comment

Great manips. But no, I'm not keen on seeing Cruise in anything, I think he's really overrated as an actor.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats Cool,I am not fond of him either,But who would you like to see starring with our regular B5 heros ?? how about :

sigpic

Comment

Not bad. I'd like to see Matt Damon as a senior officer. William Sadler would be great as a conspirator of some kind, although that might be too similar to his role as Sloan on DS9.
                sigpic

Comment

Great !!!!,that is very good idea,Thank You for yourreplys,it is just what I am trying to get others to do,GREAT !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yowza! Jessica and Eliza look as if they've always meant to be in those uniforms. Great stuff, stormy!

edit: Oh, how about Bruce Willis as a bald-headed station Security Chief?
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Wow I like that !!!!,lol Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

Tom does look like he fits that uniform though

And Scott Foley. Come on, he should be in almost everything, any universe he would be great in. Probably as some sort of security/marine type person though.

Comment

I agree, , and what about Claudia Black,I think she would make a Great Centauri !!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stormy View Post
                            I agree, , and what about Claudia Black,I think she would make a Great Centauri !!!
                            Wow...someone else who knows who Scott Foley is.
                            And yes. Not a Centauri, maybe a Narn or a Minbari thogh would be good. Then again, Minbari are bald too, I cannot imagine her without hair....which means she wojuld almost have to be human now that I am thinking about it. IS there some sort of universal taboo against women having hair....thank you JMS.

Comment

Johnny Depp as local ranger.. or maybe as a drunken minbar pirate?
                              "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Working...
                              X