This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamwatch interview with Joe Flanigan

JF recently gave interview to dreamwatch where he talks about his experience of Atlantis and what the future holds for the show. It’s very interesting interview where he drops some hints about what will happen in season 2 and also about the wraith. What is also interesting is that he mentioned the episode “Human Error” which I thought was not going to be in season 1 that’s unless it has been renamed.

Here is the link to the interview
    http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.ne...chflanigan.php
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Great interview! Thanks for the link.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I think if he thinks he filmed Human Error that's a good indication that it really is the original title of The Gift.

Comment

That's what I was thinking as well, did anybody read the part where he was talking about the wraith and the hints he droped about them before stopping hime self from revealing to much.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

...and hurrah! No mention of Ship..!!!!

Comment

Hey you never know he was never asked a question about that.

Comment

For what it is worth:

On SciFi Channel's Atlantis Board, someone stated that Stargate SG1 magazine was quoting Joe Flanigan that there would be no future "ship" between Sheppard and Teyla - they are just friends. I don't get Stargate magazine so I can't verify accuracy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                For what it is worth:

On SciFi Channel's Atlantis Board, someone stated that Stargate SG1 magazine was quoting Joe Flanigan that there would be no future "ship" between Sheppard and Teyla - they are just friends. I don't get Stargate magazine so I can't verify accuracy.
                This is true. The magazine says:

S
                P
                O
                I
                L
                E
                R

S
                p
                a
                c
                e

"Teyla is very attractive, and she's no nonsense. She sees through people," observed Flanigan. "We're very fond of each other, but there's no frivolous relationship, no soapy stuff!"
                "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                Individuality is freedom lived.
                'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Ahhh... Glad to hear it.
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Me too

Comment

Working...
                    X