A Question About Keepers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Question About Keepers

Are the keepers part of the Drakh that they just break off and use?

I get the keepers control a target but are they themselves under the direction of the Drakh?

I remember the Regent telling Londo that he will retain his free will but only where that doesn't interfere with the keepers motives and plans. So are the Drakh in charge of their little friends?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

My guess is that Keepers are naturally occurring creatures that are genetically engineered, repurposed if you will, to serve the Drakh and, by extension, the Shadows, kind of like Skrills in Earth: Final Conflict.

Comment

The keepers are presented as life-forms in their own right, not appendages of the Drakh. The Drakh certainly don't seem to know when the Keeper has been cut off its host or when it's passed out drunk -- otherwise there would have been a Drakh showing up to check on Londo whenever he drank his into a stupor.

The Keepers do, however, follow Drakh bidding and force their host to do the same.

We also know from the "extended canon" that a Keeper can survive buried in an urn for 16 years. That implies that its biology has a self-sustaining homeostasis. However, the extended canon is optionally canon. ~.^

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

The Drakh and Keepers always remind me of Politicians and their minders so to speak
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X