Could Starbuck be the newest Cylon ? Spoilers/spec for ep 4.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Starbuck be the newest Cylon ? Spoilers/spec for ep 4.11

After re watching the whole series over the last few weeks i have started to wonder if Starbuck had more things done to her while she was held in the hospital back on caprica than we know. Maybe they did get what they needed from her to start making "new cylons" from her eggs or dna. Thus Starbuck did die and is now in a new body.

It can't be that hard for the cylons to make another viper and plant her in it. It just seemed like an odd episode in the first place and this would sort of tie it up.

Starbuck certainly isn't a Sig-Seven stylee Cylon. She may be some relation to the Final Five though. We'll just have to wait and see though.
    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
      Starbuck certainly isn't a Sig-Seven stylee Cylon. She may be some relation to the Final Five though. We'll just have to wait and see though.
      Seems like she might be connected to the Five. Is it possible she's Tigh's daughter? Making her a unique hybrid, a direct descendent of one of the Five.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo123 View Post
        Seems like she might be connected to the Five. Is it possible she's Tigh's daughter? Making her a unique hybrid, a direct descendent of one of the Five.
        Or she's one of the cylons for the next cycle.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I'd like to know what the craic with head-Leoben is. "Real" Leoben clearly wasn't involved with Starbuck's destruction, jaunt to Earth, and return.

Why are people so obsessed with Tigh & Ellen or Tigh & Six, possibly being all inbred and Starbuck in the mix too.

TPTB have said that Ellen Tigh isn't a Six btw before anybody says that.
          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

I agree Mongol, but the similarities are astounding.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              Or she's one of the cylons for the next cycle.
              I think you're on to something there. That's why Leoben is so afaraid of her, I think. He's never seen anything like her. She's the next generation- not cylon, not human, not a manufactured or natural hybrid.

And I do think she's tied in with the Final Five and Earth, after all, when she came back on the Demetrius and described Earth she said she felt as if she'd been there before and had returned home.

Comment

Seems RDM is writing Starbuck as the anti-christ. At best, she's related to the "Gods", neither Human nor Cylon. Even SB's mom said she was 'special'...we'll find out soon enough to what she meant and/or for that matter the Cylon hybrid comments about SB being the 'harbinger of death'. Many fan theories out there and a lot of 'clues', but only RDM knows for sure where he's taking the SB character.
                It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Yea honestly, she could be so many things at this point. Cylon/Cylon hybrid/Cylon and human hybrid/harbinger of death (? whatever that is). I'm sure she's in some way related to the final five and what happened on Earth before.
                  sigpic

Comment

She's the 13th cylon... One cylon for each tribe and for each lord of kobol

Comment

She's probably not a Cylon, but she definitely is something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X