Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Follow-Up Episode Would You Have Liked to of Seen?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Follow-Up Episode Would You Have Liked to of Seen?

For me it would have been "Childhood's End" from Season 1. It would have been nice to have them tied back into an episode at some point. Curious to see how they adjusted to "aging" and what not.

Anyways, what follow-up episode would you have liked to seen?
    Last edited by _Ancients_; 19 January 2009, 04:04 PM.
    sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

I want to know more about the advanced civilizations that Repli-Weir spoke of.

Comment

First Contact and The Lost Tribe. A bit more about the evil Asgard. There was some good potential in that storyline. And I would also like to see what they found in Janus's lab. Seeing the team getting in trouble from one of those devices again would be interestig.

Comment

I too would have liked to have seen some of the advanced civilizations Weir spoke of. Also, I would have liked a follow-up to the GitM story and The Lost Tribe
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I would have liked to see more of the thearpy Todd used in Infection.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I would've liked to see a follow up to the Ford storyline. I still think he's out there somewhere.
            "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Follow ups on Childhood's End, The Hive (Ford's story), Harmony, and Tracker
              Last edited by Yanks4Life23519; 19 January 2009, 04:51 PM.

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yanks4Life23519 View Post
                Follow ups on Childhood's End, The Hive (Ford's story), and Harmony
                Definitely would have liked to seen a follow-up or tie in with Ford. Maybe in the movie...?
                sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

I would've liked to have seen follow ups to DV (the aliens), GitM and FC/TLT
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I would love to see "The Game" followed up, i think now that Wolsey is in control, that they can use the technology to manufacture allies against the wraith, and that would be quite interesting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
                      For me it would have been "Childhood's End" from Season 1. It would have been nice to have them tied back into an episode at some point. Curious to see how they adjusted to "aging" and what not.

Anyways, what follow-up episode would you have liked to seen?
                      Well I cant really say its a follow-up episode, but in "Travelers" (I think) Sheppard finds a gun almost exactly the same as Ronan's and again in "Daedalus Variations."

I think an episode showing the origins of that type of gun (because it doesn't scream Satedan at me) would be awesome.
                      sigpic
                      ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Follow up on Ford.
                        Don't leave Weir floating in space.
                        Did they ever say what happened to Sora?
                        I wish, in reality, they would have brought back Kolya.
                        A mention that the busty village women strung-up Lucius. (don't really want to see him again)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          I wish, in reality, they would have brought back Kolya.
                          Me too! I was actually mad they killed him off...and in Season 3 nonetheless! At least kill him off in Season 5...

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

First Contact and The Lost Tribe. A bit more about
                            Spoiler:
                            the evil Asgard. There was some good potential in that storyline. And I would also like to see what they found in Janus's lab.
                            Agreed! And I bet we'll see more about them in either the SGA movie or in one of the SG-1 movies (I'm being optimistic and betting on their continuation past the next one)

Comment

I think it was mentioned above but anything to do with The Lost Tribe.
                              The new race featured in Remnants, if they developed back into their original form in a few years and even just to see them re-emerging in any way would be cool.
                              More of the Travelers and their origins like where is their original home world and just how many ships do they actually have as I don't recall that being mentioned on the show.
                              Any episode featuring technologically advanced Human societies or different types of intelligent species in the Pegasus galaxy would have been cool to see IMO.
                              Learning if there were any races that became advanced enough during the Ancient Vs Wraith war to play a part in it's conclusion and if the Ancients forged any ties with Human civilizations in the galaxy who fought alongside them, perhaps a Pegasus alliance to stop the Wraith threat that eventually failed because the Wraith rebuilt their numbers too quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X