Return of the Unas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of the Unas?

The guaould started out in the Unas. The story goes that Ras race was dying and he found humans and gave his race new life. But from what weve seen the Unas were superior hosts to humans. Heck the one in Thors hammer survived for thousands of years with almost no food and no sarcophicus AND took a bazillion bullett wounds and kept coming.

Its my opinion that history is written by the victors, so what if that wasnt true. What if Ra's discovery of the humans and the formation of the System Lords is a egotictical revisionist history? What if he used humans to overthrow the first Guaould Empire and take over himself. The original Guaould could be out there hibernating just waiting to wake up.

And the galaxy is basically ripe for the picking, and im sure theyd be none to fond of humans.

Thotz about UnasGouald as a nemesis for the SG1 movies to come?

I like the Unas, so bringing them into the movie is great for me.

Considering your idea here, you sound like you would be a good writer, that's quite the twist there.
    O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

The story goes that Ras race was dying and he found humans and gave his race new life.
      I don't remember this. I'm not doubting you, I just only remember hearing that they switched because they found humans more aesthetically pleasing...

Comment

the writers change the plot over and over lol the unas were not as mentally superior or good looking as humans are lol talk about having an ego
        Captain Simms

Comment

The Unas were awesome. I wonder whatever became of Chaaka?
          "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
            I like the Unas, so bringing them into the movie is great for me.

Considering your idea here, you sound like you would be a good writer, that's quite the twist there.
            Thanks! I have some good ideas but ive been busy with grad school, but im done in a few months so maybe i can start writing again maybe makes some moniez ;-)

Comment

that actually sound very interesting..maybe even bring back james earl jones to voice the unas...you kno... if hes still alive or even healthy enough to do it

Comment

Well, Goa'uld-Wraith Hybrids would be better, but.....I'd go for that.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                  Well, Goa'uld-Wraith Hybrids would be better, but.....I'd go for that.
                  Goa'uld Wraith hybrids has been something I wished they would've done.
                  "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Well, we know Caldwell was one. He could have always planted a couple.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

God I hope not. If I'm watching TV and an Unas episode comes on, I change the channel. And that coming from someone who, otherwise, always watches when I come across SG-1 on TV.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

'The First Ones' is in my top 5. Absolutely one of my favorite SG-1 episodes ever. The actor playing Chaka did an amazing job and the scenes of Chaka and Daniel learning to communicate were wonderful.

I liked Beast of Burden a lot as well. Not only was it good to revisit Chaka, but it brought up some pretty important points about SG-1 taking responibility for things caused by their actions.

Enemy Mine had some great moments (I love it when Daniel finds out that they moved the artifacts) but really suffered from the fact that the original actor who played Chaka was busy at the Stratford Festival and couldn't do the role. It was very disconcerting to see such a different interpretation of the part.

Comment

considering that Unas were more of a threat than swarms of Jaffa while team was on planet, I'd love to see them back. They're hard to kill, they don't walk past you blindly, and if you piss them off, they come at you from every direction.
                          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

I love the Unas! I thought the Unas stories were wonderful. I loved it when Daniel was learning their language and culture. I would love it if they were brought back. Love Chaaka!
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Personally, I really wouldn't mind seeing the Unas again. Sadly though, I don't think that is very likely.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X