Atlantis' future ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis' future ?

So what is going to happen with Atlantis in your opinions? Do you honestly think that Earth going to let it go? Though if they stay then it will screw SG-1 out of future movies because the SGC gate won't work.

Also why did they bring in the fact Pegasus Gates over throw Milky Way Gates. The Wraith had a DHD. Wouldn't the best answer been that the Wraith's DHD and Stargate caused it too become to primary gate?

I think they should just combine the two shows if Atlantis does stay on earth.

A DHD would make a gate primary, and once Atlantis came to earth the Pegasus gate becomes primary because it is more advanced then the milky way gate system and Atlantis has a built in DHD.

Comment

Indeed. I realize that thats true and all its just that they could have just went with the fact the Wraith had a DHD on their ship along with the gate.

Comment

If the DHD ware such a big problem then they could just go and get a new one - think Gate-bridge, they took the gates, but happened to DHD's?
        I think the SGC's gate is off because and only until Atlantis is here - when Atlantis leaves the gate will be ON again! I think.
        sigpic

Comment

I think the first order of business in the Atlantis movie is to get them back to Pegasus somehow. I hear all the arguments about the IOA not letting them go, etc, but find a way.

We had 10 years of adventures in the Milky Way and with more SG1 movies on the horizon that will continue.

Stargate Atlantis belongs in Pegasus. There are plenty more interesting stories to be told there with the Wraith and who knows what else?

Just IMHO
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I agree with SGAFan - I very much hope that the movie is about getting Atlantis back to Pegasus.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Yes when Atlantis leaves SGC will gain full control over their gate again. On the gate bridge, yeah I guess they would have DHD's but my guess is they aren't laying around on Earth in storage since they are peices of Alien Technology. My guess is they would have kept them on an off world base since they are useless to the SGC. The SGC got their "Special" DHD...

Never the less what about the Odyssey? The Odyssey wasn't destroyed really. They were venting atmosphere but that could be fixed, right?

Comment

Originally posted by blackcat124gt View Post
                So what is going to happen with Atlantis in your opinions? Do you honestly think that Earth going to let it go? Though if they stay then it will screw SG-1 out of future movies because the SGC gate won't work.
                um...
                ZELENKA: You see, when two Gates are in proximity, one supersedes the other. Usually it's the default Gate – unless it happens to be a Milky Way model and the other one's from Pegasus.

McKAY: We encountered exactly the same problem on the Midway Station. We had to create a work-around to prevent the Pegasus Gate from always taking precedence.
                Never the less what about the Odyssey? The Odyssey wasn't destroyed really. They were venting atmosphere but that could be fixed, right?
                actually that was the Sun Tzu, the Odyssey was on a secret mission
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It will definitely be a tough descion for them to make but it won't cause a problem for the SGC gate. All they need to do is remove the control crystal on Atlantis.

Also why did they bring in the fact Pegasus Gates over throw Milky Way Gates. The Wraith had a DHD. Wouldn't the best answer been that the Wraith's DHD and Stargate caused it too become to primary gate?
                  Yeah it's a minor plot boo boo.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                    I think the first order of business in the Atlantis movie is to get them back to Pegasus somehow. I hear all the arguments about the IOA not letting them go, etc, but find a way.

We had 10 years of adventures in the Milky Way and with more SG1 movies on the horizon that will continue.

Stargate Atlantis belongs in Pegasus. There are plenty more interesting stories to be told there with the Wraith and who knows what else?

Just IMHO
                    Yes please get Atlantis back in Pegasus so we get a movie about Atlantis and its foes not about Earth and SG1.
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Working...
                    X