This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! i need a title

i wrote a fic about Cassie, and i can't think of a good title for the life of me. Summary: it's post-Heroes (major spoilers), focusing on Cassie's reaction to those events, and her relationship with Sam. And oh yeah, her boyfriend Dominic drops in, and he has naquadah in his blood, so some weird stuff happens. If anyone's good at coming up with titles please help me! Thanks a bunch.

it's hard to come up with a title without reading the fic

I try to pull my titles out of the fic, or to fit a theme.

think of a word or phrase that appears in your fic that also summs up the fic in a few words.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A bend in the road?

Cassie's journey?

Cassie's odessey(sp?)?

spioler highlight to read (After Janet or After mom? Or alone again? Without a guide?)

Do thease help?

Comment

"Ties"

First thing that jumped into my head. Her ties to Janet, her ties to sam, her ties to her heritage which incl the whole naquada situation.

Sounded good when it jumped in and three sentances later it sounds +/-. ah well
        That would explain how we went from "Your a pig, but I like your cat" to "I missed you"

Comment

Originally posted by Davinder
          "Ties"

First thing that jumped into my head. Her ties to Janet, her ties to sam, her ties to her heritage which incl the whole naquada situation.

Sounded good when it jumped in and three sentances later it sounds +/-. ah well
          thats a good one right there.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

thanks for your input, i got a title, it's called "What Was Lost" and it's here. Not all up yet, but still coming.

Comment

Working...
            X