Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Russians or Chinese Takeover of the Stargate Program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Russians or Chinese Takeover of the Stargate Program?

With the *super hive* detonation in Earth Orbit and the obvious power of the Nuclear blast, I have two questions before getting to my point.

1. Was the Nuke that Earth used was it a Mark IX?

And if so would that mean that sense the Mark IX is a Gate Buster *See Beachhead Sg-1 S9.* that the gate was destroyed as well.

2. If the gate wasn't destroyed then where is it?

And here we go, the U.S. allies in the Stargate program must have been aware of the Hive ship in orbit of Earth, and if the gate wasn't destroyed where would it go, there are two places, earth orbit or lunar orbit or it landed on Earth.

If the second situation had occurred then perhaps the Pegasus gate landed in the Siberia, or the Mongolian desert or the Pacific est est. Now China wanted the gate, and was going to back Russia in taking the Gate out of the SGC after the lease was up on it *See SG-1 Season 9 Camelot* If the Chinese find the gate then its all over for the US. Sure Atlantis is still there and it will have precedence over any other gate, but what if and when Atlantis leaves then what?

China has the more advanced gate therefore as Rodney stated and so did ZELENKA that the Pegasus gate takes precedence. So China or Russia would have the PG gate.

Think About it.
    sigpic

i doubt the gate would survive the nuclear explosion and even if it did it would never survive entry into earths atmosphere

Comment

there's already a gate in the sgc

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkiller916 View Post
        i doubt the gate would survive the nuclear explosion and even if it did it would never survive entry into earths atmosphere
        Exactly. If it did survive if it was in a decaying orbit it wouldn't survive reentry.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAsgard View Post
          With the *super hive* detonation in Earth Orbit and the obvious power of the Nuclear blast, I have two questions before getting to my point.

1. Was the Nuke that Earth used was it a Mark IX?

And if so would that mean that sense the Mark IX is a Gate Buster *See Beachhead Sg-1 S9.* that the gate was destroyed as well.

2. If the gate wasn't destroyed then where is it?

And here we go, the U.S. allies in the Stargate program must have been aware of the Hive ship in orbit of Earth, and if the gate wasn't destroyed where would it go, there are two places, earth orbit or lunar orbit or it landed on Earth.

If the second situation had occurred then perhaps the Pegasus gate landed in the Siberia, or the Mongolian desert or the Pacific est est. Now China wanted the gate, and was going to back Russia in taking the Gate out of the SGC after the lease was up on it *See SG-1 Season 9 Camelot* If the Chinese find the gate then its all over for the US. Sure Atlantis is still there and it will have precedence over any other gate, but what if and when Atlantis leaves then what?

China has the more advanced gate therefore as Rodney stated and so did ZELENKA that the Pegasus gate takes precedence. So China or Russia would have the PG gate.

Think About it.
          Interesting thoughts but it wouldn't happen because it would never survive reentry. If it did somehow survive the blast the chance it would be in a stable orbit is minimal.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
          X