This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously don't remember this happening

Ok, im sorry, but did this ever really happen in the episode Rising, Part 1 or was it just edited out? Because if it did happen, I am one forgetful person.

ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

I think it's a behind the scenes thing. Like the pic of Jack and Sam kissing in the locker room thing. They're not canon or anything. Just fun.
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

ok, that's kind of what i thought. Thanks cap'n. I just thought it looked kind of weird as i was scrolling through the images section of gateworld.

Comment

It's a little out take from the preview. I would love that more if they were dating through, maybe that would give Weir some backbone against the Wraith.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

why, becuase her boyfriend got the life sucked out of him? (to me, weir and summer just do match)

Comment

It was a promotional thing, that Cooper and the producers did to throw us fan people off. So then we would suspect Weir and Summer going out, Sumner dies, and then Weir's future actions would be based on her loss of Sumner. But then that didn't happen, so we were like 'TRICKED YET AGAIN!'.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

If you look at the Atlantis promotional DVD that came with the Season Seven box set you'll see where that came from. A joke on the set, that obviously TPTB found reason to play with the fans with.

Comment

Ah but it's definitely cute

Erm...does it look to anyone else like she's about to punch him?
                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I noticed it too, and had to post about it.

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                    why, becuase her boyfriend got the life sucked out of him? (to me, weir and summer just do match)

Yes because Weir is completely pointless and changes her mind 100 times an episode, she is worse than Janeway.
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I love how the behind the scenes pics make you think that things actually happened on the show when in fact they didn't
                      " You can not gain anything without first giving something in exchange

Ed- Full Metal Alchemist

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                        Yes because Weir is completely pointless and changes her mind 100 times an episode, she is worse than Janeway.
                        i know, im not that fond of her. bring back blond weir!
                        Ford: You know we still haven't named the planet yet
                        Sheppard: I'm sure the ancients have a name for it
                        Ford: How about atlantica? Something like that
                        Sheppard: I thought we agreed you were not going to name anything anymore

Comment

Working...
                        X